Search results

1. S

40 rd g3 mags

Good luck! I've got a DAG setup I tested that kinda worked. Even ran suppressed for a few rounds, but overall wanted to crumple the plastic cases.
  2. S

M10/308

That is too much awesome!! Nice work sir! I always knew that SABRE hole would come in handy some day. :P
  3. S

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

First mag function test....perfect. I heard my democrat neighbors crying in the hills. :P Surprisingly minimal recoil...expected more for such a small frame, but not complaining. Will have to put my suppressor on it next and see how it goes. Now waiting on my M10 upper...delivery scheduled...
  4. S

Nope, just magically showed up on my porch while I was out acquiring my new rapid weight loss program.
  5. S

Never received a shipment notice, but mine arrived today! Unfortunately, came down with food poisoning from Olive Garden at lunch...so spent a few hours yaking into the porcelain throne and after that was happy just to stop puking. :( Will have to test it tomorrow. :)
  6. S

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

Got my email for the 10/15 a few days ago. Got my purchase link for the m11a1/15 yesterday. :)
  7. S

The UltiMac, a modular Mac upper.

I don't believe he's posted it yet. He's been busy with life and getting bids from shops etc. Hopefully he'll announce when it's ready, not sure how that will work out for those that are on the waitlist, but we just have to be patient. :) Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all are able...
  8. S

Tenko Update

Sounds awesome Scott, good luck and thank you for hanging in there!
  9. S

Thanks for the update, appreciate all the work your going through to get this done. We're still hanging in there. :)
  10. S

Are any of you guys using a reg sear or pack on the PTR guns? Do you like the PTR

My PTR32K rocks with my sears, no problems at all and no complaints. Non-suppressed it is a pretty comfortable cadence and easy to keep on target. With suppressor it's a bit faster and little more jarring.
  11. S

It Is Past Time For An Update On The Tenko

Hey Scott, just to echo the sentiment of everyone else here, that's total BS. Technically with a bit of ingenuity, anything can be made FA...but that they had to use everything and the kitchen sink to cobble together something that works...is ridiculous. I'm really sorry that all that work...
  12. S

Now that is some welcome news. Hopefully it'll be a great Christmas for all Mac users and the redneckengineer. :)
  13. S

That's great news! Been looking forward to this for a while. :)
  14. S

Maxim 9 magwell compatibility with pmags?

The only problem I had with mine were light primer strikes every now and then with steel cased ammo. Worked fine in the glock pmag, Maxim 9 just didn't always set it off.
  15. S

That sounds fantastic. Awesome options. At the rate your going you could offer a whole new Mx/9/10/11 package.
  16. S

I kind of have the feeling that they're a lot like Pringles....you can't just have one. :P Burst packs for the M10 would be pretty cool, is this for the native M10 in .45 or for the upper conversion plus?
  17. S

Great to hear! Sounds like good progress has been made with the UltiMac11/9, and getting those UltiMac10's out. Keep on Keepin on! :)
  18. S

He's a one man shop with a day job and I'm sure lots of other obligations. We just have to be patient. We're lucky he's willing to take this on at all considering some folks like Richard do this for a living, not a hobby. :)
  19. S

Form 4 approved in less than 3 months!

I just called on 3 suppressors and 1 MG. This is on a 2 person trust. All Pending 7/31/19 -3 Approved 4/23/20 and 1 on 4/29/20 total: 268-274 days. Last transfer took 9 months, so this is just about the same time frame. Going to E-file and Form 1 a suppressor as a trust and see how long...
  20. S

Norse Forge ACR stock adapter for the M10 9/45

When I went to the NorseForge site, it lists them out of stock and no longer being produced. Is there somewhere else these are available? Thanks!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter