Are any of you guys using a reg sear or pack on the PTR guns? Do you like the PTR

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
Lots of moaning on these over at hkpro, that being said PTR32 is one of the few 7.62x39 options

Benaj

My PTR32 sucks with sear. Sent it in to Ghillibear to try and fix it.

The 308 12” barrel gun works good though!

kanewtervalve

UZI Talk Life Member
Reasonable priced sear gun if it was a K would be the ones Atlantic Arms had made for them, they come up on Gunbroker once in a while.

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,
I really like my first generation PTR 8.5" 308 pistol with a postie trigger pack. As I recall, I had to get a stock assembly and new carrier but it worked without any other modifications or tuning.

localizer11

PTR’s quality control is all over the place. My 9C ran right out of the box with my Flemming sear pack. I sent my 32K back to PTR the day after picking up for a warranty fix. The cocking handle was almost impossible to pull back. It’s baffling how it even left the factory in that condition. It took several trips to the range, but I finally got the 32K to run in FA. It turns into a bolt action gun with a suppressor attached. It won’t cycle even in semi.

Sten

UZI Talk Supporter
My PTR32K rocks with my sears, no problems at all and no complaints. Non-suppressed it is a pretty comfortable cadence and easy to keep on target. With suppressor it's a bit faster and little more jarring.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter