The UltiMac, a modular Mac upper.

Deerhurst

No way to tell. Would be nice for the ATF to get their act together and inform people one way or the other.

Looking forward to it!

Deerhurst

Really? Last I heard it was not "approved" by the ATF.

What is he waiting on then?

Donut77donut

Really? Last I heard it was not "approved" by the ATF.

What is he waiting on then?
It’s in this thread somewhere...

He has lots of irons in the fire... waiting on production.
Page 20 he said he’s going the waiver route.

Last edited:

Deerhurst

I remember the waiver. I also believe it was mentioned once that we would only be able to produce a limited number per month.

Sten

UZI Talk Supporter
He's a one man shop with a day job and I'm sure lots of other obligations. We just have to be patient. We're lucky he's willing to take this on at all considering some folks like Richard do this for a living, not a hobby. :)

theredneckengineer

UZI Talk Supporter
He’s not waiting on an ATF permission slip.

That is not entirely accurate.

I am considering the waiver route and reviewing legal means to do so with a lawyer.
That does not mean I won't be submitting new samples to the ATF for consideration and determination.
I'll spare the details because it really doesn't matter at the moment.

As to timelines and so forth, I'm several weeks behind where I'd like to be due to the virus nonsense and a number of other things.
While many people got to work from home, or their work slowed down or stopped, my office workload doubled and I don't get the luxury of working from home.
With that said, there are several that are going out this month.

theredneckengineer

UZI Talk Supporter
He's a one man shop with a day job and I'm sure lots of other obligations. We just have to be patient. We're lucky he's willing to take this on at all considering some folks like Richard do this for a living, not a hobby. :)

Precisely.
Thank you for your considerate words.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Know what ya mean about work doubling.

Somehow it happened with me also.

I like the money but i've had one day off in May and most days are 12-16 +hrs.

Be safe RNE.

Rich

theredneckengineer

UZI Talk Supporter
Several m10 beta units are going out the door over the next two weeks and a couple are already in their new homes.
I'm going to have a few UltiMac10 units at OFAST and maybe the first UltiMac11/9 and UltiMac11 raw uppers.
If I don't have them ready for the shoot then it'll be mid to late July before they are ready to test fire.

Swampfoxoutdoors

UZI Talk Supporter
Several m10 beta units are going out the door over the next two weeks and a couple are already in their new homes.
I'm going to have a few UltiMac10 units at OFAST and maybe the first UltiMac11/9 and UltiMac11 raw uppers.
If I don't have them ready for the shoot then it'll be mid to late July before they are ready to test fire.

I wanted to offer that I would gladly test the M11/nine variant in Oct/ November when we have our local Machine Gun shoot at Red Hill range in Ga. I know there will be a handful of MAC 11 owners there along with many other enthusiasts that would like to see one including myself. I would record everything and put together a video to share on here and with my YouTube acct.

ecestu

I wanted to offer that I would gladly test the M11/nine variant in Oct/ November when we have our local Machine Gun shoot at Red Hill range in Ga. I know there will be a handful of MAC 11 owners there along with many other enthusiasts that would like to see one including myself. I would record everything and put together a video to share on here and with my YouTube acct.

Lol. I volunteered as tribute many moons ago!

bruh44

If you still need testers for the M11/9 I would like to also. I can shoot off my deck anytime. Of course I’ll make lots of videos.

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
Great to see something new in the field. Can’t wait to see the M11/9 version, good luck!!

Sten

UZI Talk Supporter

Great to hear! Sounds like good progress has been made with the UltiMac11/9, and getting those UltiMac10's out. Keep on Keepin on! :)

theredneckengineer

UZI Talk Supporter
Great to hear! Sounds like good progress has been made with the UltiMac11/9, and getting those UltiMac10's out. Keep on Keepin on! :)

Thanks Sten.
It's been slow going but I like the way the M10 and M11 receivers are shaping up as a result.

Maybe I can finish the burst trigger packs for the M10 soon and get them on the market as well.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter