Norse Forge ACR stock adapter for the M10 9/45

Sten

UZI Talk Supporter
Damnit, just missed this. Oh well. Are the M10 adapters ever going to be available again?

Mike1911

A few different sights. Left, right, folded. All three sights are at good heights. I'm digging the carry handle, but I need a front sight. My silencer is in jail, so use your imagination.

jJxYmQc.jpg

Forgive me for noticing, as I’m sure you dig this piece of gear - but on a machine pistol, with this stock you can neither pull the trigger (especially if you are right handed) nor eject spent casings unless you deploy the stock.

Isn’t that kinda the antithesis of what a folding stock should do? Bad guy breaks into your home: “excuse me Mr.BadGuy, but would you please wait a moment before shooting me so I can deploy my folding stock and have a chance to shoot back”

Fishman

Forgive me for noticing, as I’m sure you dig this piece of gear - but on a machine pistol, with this stock you can neither pull the trigger (especially if you are right handed) nor eject spent casings unless you deploy the stock.

Isn’t that kinda the antithesis of what a folding stock should do? Bad guy breaks into your home: “excuse me Mr.BadGuy, but would you please wait a moment before shooting me so I can deploy my folding stock and have a chance to shoot back”

Depends who you ask. Theres a dozen AR15 folding stock adapters on the market and you cant fire an AR15 when its folded because the spring is in the stock.

A lot of guys just want to be able to fold the gun so that it can fit in a backpack, fit in a small case, or just be smaller while you're carrying it.

I like the ACR stock because its adjustable length, and adjustable comb height. It has a QD sling point. Its really solid feeling. It looks cool. Being able to fold it for storage is just a cherry on top.

vertex

so hypothetically speaking you keep machine guns locked and loaded for home defense?

Mike1911

so hypothetically speaking you keep machine guns locked and loaded for home defense?

I do no such thing. lol

All I’m saying is that the designs of the various folding stocks historically have allowed the weapon to function with the stock folded. AK underfolder? Check. Uzi rear folder? Check. Mini/micro Uzi side folder? Check. MAC telescoping stock? Check. Galil side folder? Check. HK collapsible? Check. Etc. Mag functions remain accessible, trigger remains accessible, ejector port unobstructed.

If I had an AR, I’d live with the semi-collapsible stock rather than go with a side folder.

Last edited:

Sten

UZI Talk Supporter
You didn't miss it there are still more available

When I went to the NorseForge site, it lists them out of stock and no longer being produced. Is there somewhere else these are available?

Thanks!

hkg3k

UZI Talk Life Member
You didn't miss it there are still more available

When I went to the NorseForge site, it lists them out of stock and no longer being produced. Is there somewhere else these are available?

Thanks!

I was thinking about picking up another adapter as well...but when I went to the site, I found the adapters were listed as "Out of Stock" with no way to order.

3S1K

Looks like I missed the M11 adapters again. Have not been on here in weeks.

Like the Norse Forge Facebook page. I seen the post a minute after he posted they were in stock. But I just bought an FN 509 tactical and I wasn't in the mood to spend anymore money. Hopefully, I'll have a few bucks to spare next time around.

sparky923

Before I get too energetic with a hammer, how does one remove the Zhukov stock hinge pin?

Maniac11/9

Looks like I missed the M11 adapters again. Have not been on here in weeks.

I heard there will be more coming once they get the hardware to finish the rest of the zhukov adapters. They only had the hardware for about 11 adapters this last time.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter