Search results

1. Brian Ski

Does anyone sell a stronger barrel nut spring?

Has anyone use a heavier barrel nut spring for the full size/Mini Uzi? After shooting a while the barrel nut gets loose. I do hold the catch down when tightening. And it has a good edge to it. I think I just need a stronger spring. I am not sure where I should look for one.
  2. Brian Ski

Anyone have a dimensional print of a SMG Mini Uzi barrel?

Looking for the dimensions of a Mini Uzi SMG barrel... The library shows a picture but I am looking for all the outer dimensions. All the different diameters. Thx
  3. Brian Ski

It is not well fed till its belt fed....

Well It has been a week... Last Friday I got a case of Blazer 22s and my LM7 on the same day... I have been waiting to try it out but have not had a lot of time... I talked to Eric a few weeks ago and he said 2 tricks... One is you have to break in the belts and the other was to get the full...
  4. Brian Ski

What is a great full auto???

Was really watching the shooting on the line at KCR... This time I was up on the roof. Could not see the shooters just where they were shooting... Seemed to really notice something... I would say most shooters could not hit anything really reliably... If you followed the shots they would hit...
  5. Brian Ski

Tax free transfer...

Got one of those hypothetical questions... Maybe a RKI can help me out with... If you are listed in a will as a benifactor of a title II firearm you can get it transfered to you tax free of course... But what if you live out of state?... Will it go tax free to the dealer out of state and then...
  6. Brian Ski

50 caliber rifle???

Just what I need another toy.... What do you know/think about these??? 50 cal with mag
  7. Brian Ski

Oil and ammo???

Got in a little range time today... Weather hit the 60s but windy as heck... must have at least 40mph gusts... Hard to keep accurate... Weather is supposed to turn cold for the next week... High about 40 at best... In my range box I had a bottle of oil leak a while back... It leaked on 3 clips...
  8. Brian Ski

Great price on Sterling mags....

In other words where is this place??? And is anyone going there??? What country??? I am not good at converting prices... But they sound nice... 34 round mags for £7.50
  9. Brian Ski

How do you use your brass polisher???

Now it has been quite a while since I did any decent amount of reloading... I usually resized and deprimed cases and then ran them thru the polisher... That way they cleaned out the primer pockets... Also heard of polishing first and then run thru the reloader... but that seemed to leave them...
  10. Brian Ski

Paws Sterling???

In .45??? What do you guys think??? How good are the PAWs??? Haven't followed closely... What do you think of a 45???
  11. Brian Ski

New toy???

Thinking of a new toy to stay out of trouble.... I would like to stay with a subgun... No Macs or Uzis... What you guys think??? I know you are going to push a Sterling.... Got one cheap????:D
  12. Brian Ski

Bluebroker

New gun auction site... Bluebroker.com We will have to see how they turn out...
  13. Brian Ski

Micro range report

Had just a few minutes to spare and I had to try it out... Went thru 150 rounds... A couple jams... I think the extractor may be worn/dirty... But that can be taken care of... The gun was clean but don't think the PO took the bolt apart... Well I have always asked how does it compare to a...
  14. Brian Ski

Little brother comes home...

Uzi family...
  15. Brian Ski

Anyone buying a kit from Centerfire??

Centerfire is offering a $20 Soumi kit if you buy any SMG kit... I just bought a kit from them before this deal came out... They are showing a one price shipping also ($8.99)... If anyone is buying a kit and don't want a Soumi kit I would be interested... If they wanted to tack it onto their...
  16. Brian Ski

Coastal Suppressors

Just got off the phone with Clyde from Coastal Gun. He said he has never left the business just took an extended leave. He has bought some new CNC equipment and is going to be putting his sign up soon. I told him I was having a little problem with one of his suppressors and gave me suggestions...
  17. Brian Ski

RPB is back on the net

New address.... www.RPBonlinesales.com
  18. Brian Ski

Key holeing...

What is the cause for a gun to key hole??? I took my Ruger MKII out and the rear sight was loose... So I went to resight it and lock it in place... Rounds were all over the place... Took a better look and they were tumbleing... Remington Thunderbolts and Remington Goldens... Not sure if it has...
  19. Brian Ski

Extractor interchange info needed

Are the extractors for the semi and full auto interchangeable?? I think the full can replace the semi correct??? Are the extractor and pin the same for a Full size and a Mini Uzi?? Might as well add in a Micro?? Is it the same also??? I am talking about a 9mm... But is the .45 the same...
  20. Brian Ski

Storage of ammo/powder...

It was on a thread the other day of storing ammo in the garage. I did a search and found some info.... Accurate powder said that their powder starts to break down in temperatures above 122 F. Pretty warm but for long term storage should be in a cooler place. BTW also did a little more looking...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter