RPB is back on the net

officermac

The new site is great but they did not put the new Mini-MPA 9mm on there.

Russel says hes still testing it......

MrScarface

Restricted User
officermac said:
The new site is great but they did not put the new Mini-MPA 9mm on there.

Russel says hes still testing it......

the regular 9mm is not even on there :(

wildmann43

UZI Talk Supporter
I ran a mag through the evolving mini 9 last week. The trigger is unlike any closed bolt I have ever handled, more like an smg. Better than it was a couple of months ago. A log is being kept of the number of rounds fired through it, kind of like durability testing.

officermac

wildmann43 said:
I ran a mag through the evolving mini 9 last week. The trigger is unlike any closed bolt I have ever handled, more like an smg. Better than it was a couple of months ago. A log is being kept of the number of rounds fired through it, kind of like durability testing.

Do you work for RPB? Do you know Russel? Cause he said they would be ready after labor day.

wildmann43

UZI Talk Supporter
No.

Yes, I know Russell. Remember the Georgia Boys on catalog #9? I am one of the two original Georgia Boys. They called me Cletus.

I fired the weapon(it was a pre-production mule) at MPA. I don't think they'll be ready tomorrow, but in the near future. I'll find out.........

I've introduced myself, and you are.......

Brian Ski

UZI Talk Life Member
wildmann43 said:
Yes, I know Russell. Remember the Georgia Boys on catalog #9? I am one of the two original Georgia Boys. They called me Cletus.

The guy with the ZZ Top beard????

officermac

wildmann43 said:
No.

I fired the weapon(it was a pre-production mule) at MPA. I don't think they'll be ready tomorrow, but in the near future. I'll find out.........

I've introduced myself, and you are.......

Im Rocco I live in AZ. I own 3 MPAs one 9mm and two 45s. I also have a cobray 380 but its not as nice as the MPAs its a leinad I mean daniel (insider joke) . I called Russell and I reserved a "mini" 9mm I cant wait to shoot it! RPB is great cheap shipping great prices no hassels.

I would love one day to go see the shop and shoot some s*ht.....

tacdrivrnc

Mini MPA 9mm ???

x'cuze my ignorance...but...

what is a mini MPA 9mm?

(other than probably something else to buy...)

I'm thinking a M12 clone in 9mm instead of .380 but not sure...

Thanks

Patrick Floyd

FFL/SOT
Wildman43 is the best! He is a Ingram jedi. If you need parts for your MAC, he's your man. Wildman43 has been so nice to me. even when I bug the crap out of him, about stuff! Thanks John for not yelling at me, at the shows.:halo

Patrick,

wildmann43

UZI Talk Supporter
Thanks Patrick. I need to call you before G'ville. Crap, that's this week...

Here's the mule gun, the mini-9. remember, this is a 32rd sten mag in it.
148mini11_9_004_5.jpg

The front end is way shorter than an M12, almost an inch. This gun didn't have front sights, but is the same weapon used in Joeken's ad, with photoshopped front sight & A3 flash hider.

AK43

UZI Talk Supporter
RPB: The Georga Boys

I have bought alot of stuff off of them in the pastand get quick service. I bought a Sidecocker with a scope rail on top with out a barrel and put my 10inch in it. I then put one of the Cobray Slotted Barrel #Exstensions on it qwith a SMG grip on the end, with a BSA Red Dot Scope on it. The 10in. upper makes it run a bit faster though because of builtup back pressure.:heavy

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter