Bluebroker

suka5168

UZI Talk Life Member
Only bad part is you need to reg'd with a C/C.
I've put feedback about it.
Also, Its operated from CFS

Brian Ski

UZI Talk Life Member
suka5168 said:
Only bad part is you need to reg'd with a C/C.
I've put feedback about it.
Also, Its operated from CFS

Yea the CC thing was pretty strange... but I wonder if it would keep out the rif raf...

Lois

Hi Everyone,

Just an update and answers to a few questions I've received in email from members here.

The site does not offically open until Nov 1st but is fully functional now. Everyone is welcome to participate. We're are still in final testing mode and expect to see a few glitches. Changes are being made daily. We will also be switching servers shortly before the Nov 1'st date so you may see a small period of downtime.

There are no listing fees or selling fees for basic style auctions at this time and will remain at no charge until the end of June '06.

The paypal logo WILL be removed from the invoices. I requested that change the very first time I noticed it on an invoice myself, and we all know why.

The credit card requirement has been a big road block. I initially requested the requirement because I felt it would curb fraudulent activity. What we have found from numerous feedback is that people would rather the requirement be removed. I'll be ordering that change today, not sure how fast the programmers can get to it.
Until then, if you would like to register, you can email me for a temp code in lieu of your cc.

We really are giving away 80 guns in 80 days starting in mid Nov. Please refer to the site for details.

Our initial advertising will start the first week of Nov, thus the official opening.

If you have questions or need assistance, you can contact me via email or phone listed below.

Thank you for your support.

Lois Luttrell
Centerfire Systems
info@bluebroker.com
800-915-3346

Lois

Category

NFA has been added. :) I wish all requests were that easy!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter