Search results

1. JTinIN

Looking for the German HK G3 22LR Kit Directions / Manual in English

Looking for the German HK G3 22LR Kit Directions / Manual in English, a PDF file or even a short set of directions would be fine. Have the German manual with the kit. Thanks John
  2. JTinIN

Full auto 22LR Conversion Option Ideas - HK91, HK 22LR Kit, Sear and AM180 drum?

Looking at getting a full auto 22LR conversion for the HK sear, M16A1, Uzi or Thompson M1. Appreciate any feed back, ideas and in particular experiences. ----- Got the HK91 conversion for now ....
  3. JTinIN

Price Check on 50rnd Lanchester Mags

Cleaning up and was wondering what a fair price is now days to sell 50rnd Lanchester mags. These are as received from either IMA or a friend who moved to just HKs and Sterlings. Thanks John
  4. JTinIN

Price Check on Colt M16 Uppers

Picked up a few new or nearly new Colt M16 uppers from the Denise Todd a dozen years ago at KCR. Several of them I have never used except to sight in and few are no longer used on the M16A1 (typically shoot the 20" HBAR and one M4 upper). As I am cleaning out some of the stuff that has not...
  5. JTinIN

List of everthing to have a complete IMI Uzi coversion

Keep coming up with additional items to check / have done. Was wondering if anyone has a list off everything to change (or the thread that I did not find ;-) to "finish" a conversion of a NFA Model A Uzi to a "SMG" Uzi. The blocking bar was removed by the original manufacture and it is all...
  6. JTinIN

What is fair price for 50 round Lanchester Mags between friends?

As part of an going trade between friends (has included 10K of 8mm, a Sten, TRG42, several HKs etc. ;-) there are several 50 round Lanchester Mags and was wondering what to value these in the spread sheet? Half a dozen are rusty and untested, the remaining ` dozen are in good shape, work and...
  7. JTinIN

Price Check on Zytel MAC Mags and Older PS Style 45 MAC 10 Upper

Cleaning out a few boxes of stuff that have not used for years and was wondering what the current fair market price is now days for Zytel MAC 11 / MAC 10 9mm mags (think seven are new and three lightly used but have to check). Also checking on an older PS style MAC 10 45 ACP upper with the...
  8. JTinIN

Price Check on M16/AR15 7.62x39 Frankenstein Mags

Cleaning out a few boxes of stuff that have not used for years and was wondering what the current fair market price is now days for nearly new M16/AR15 Frankenstein mags? Also found a dozen Zytel MAC 11 / MAC 10 mags that will check on the MAC board. Thanks John
  9. JTinIN

Must Have Accesories for "HK"23e

While the HK section is moving a little slow here on Uzi Talk, have always gotten the best leads on everything else from Uzi Talk ;-). Have a MM23e coming near the end of the year and looking for ideas on accessories and options (still a clean slate, even to the point of being able to specify a...
  10. JTinIN

Any Sources of 5/56 SAW Boxes Now Days?

A few years ago they were all over the place, now my source has dried up (they tossed them a few years ago to make room). Anyone know of anyone stocking and selling either the green or black SAW boxes now days? Same goes for the nut bags, either 100 or 200 round.
  11. JTinIN

Price Check on Swedish K Carl Gustav M45 Parts Kit

Ended up with a M45 parts kit as apart of a deal, plus and extra drum mag. What are these worth on today's market? M45 Parts Kit and Drum (Photos a little high in grain for the moment)
  12. JTinIN

Shrike 101 - What Have I Missed?

Putting together notes of things to check before running the Shrike (next week if Brown does it's job) and as typical have have found most of the information/questions answered here - Thanks! :thumbs_up Following is Rev 1 of my notes what else have I missed? Links Don't use MFT links from...
  13. JTinIN

What a fair price between friends for a Shrike?

After eight years a couple of us have received the next payment and assume will have the actually Shrike in a similar time (i.e. another 8 years). Since that time have been shooting a friends extra mm23e and thinking this is the way will be going. Thus wonder what a fair price among friends is...
  14. JTinIN

Is the Trunnion barrel channel tapered in an IMI Uzi or NFA Conversions Revisited

Son's (part of the LLC so we "share" while he is at school, this may work backwards some day ;-) IMI Uzi was done with the bar removed but the rest of the conversion was not done to SMG specs. Had issues with the converted semi pack, which after help here works great with an IMI full auto pack...
  15. JTinIN

Price Check on Uzi 45 Coversion

Cleaning out a few of the projects that never were finished and getting ride of a few items that have not been out for a while. Have a Uzi 45 conversion kit for SMG with a couple mags plus a 16" semi 45 barrel (would have needed the the SMG 45 Bolt machined to work in the NFA IMI Uzi). Would...
  16. JTinIN

Price Check on MAC Mags and Coversions

Been a few years since have followed the MAC 10's and starting to research what the current prices now days are for the various accessories (health issues have me out of the subgun match shooting, not that I was ever any good ;-). Thus assuming will have to part out the accessories if get ride...
  17. JTinIN

Could use a couple measurments - Thanks

Getting ready to work on the IMI Uzi and if could impose on a couple of you guys to make a couple measurements using dial calipers of the following on either IMI posties or Vector Uzi's: 1: Length of the sear slots in the receiver (will file to fit, but a starting point is appreciated). 2...
  18. JTinIN

Use of Bolt Saftey Lower in NFA Uzi w/o Bolt Saftey

Was wondering if one can use surplus lower with a bolt safety in a NFA Uzi with out a bolt safety by simply removing the bolt safety? Does the little tab on the selector in the bolt safety lower need to removed (or the selector replaced)? Also now days with all the parts sets drying up, who...
  19. JTinIN

Who does "adjustments" of IMIs to Subgun specifciations now days?

Have a RR IMI conversion with out the blocking bar and was asking around on converting to take subgun barrels (other option is sticking with the several semi barrels that I have ... ). While milling off the restrictive ring and bushing the trigger pack pin hole in the receiver (plus opening up...
  20. JTinIN

Uzi "A" Conversion - Changes for Subgun Trigger Pack

Was wondering details on how the various IMI Uzi "A" conversions went about using a subgun trigger pack. One I am looking at has the bar removed but appears to still be using the semi diameter pin. Thanks

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter