Could use a couple measurments - Thanks

JTinIN

Getting ready to work on the IMI Uzi and if could impose on a couple of you guys to make a couple measurements using dial calipers of the following on either IMI posties or Vector Uzi's:

1: Length of the sear slots in the receiver (will file to fit, but a starting point is appreciated).
2: Diameter of the hole for the rear pin in the receiver (this will be a bushing for first pass in mine).

quizkid

UZI Talk Life Member
If you have a semi, the takedown pin should be 9mm. If you have a full auto, it could be either 9mm or 8mm. 8mm if the conversion to full auto was thorough. The original UZI full auto has a takedown pin diameter of 8mm. I don't have my calipers with me right now (loaned out), just quoting how Vector told me they set mine up for me.

JTinIN

Thanks for the sear hole measurements.

I have a semi IMI that was converted to full and the bar removed. It still has the 9mm hole and I am thinking of making a bushing for the first pass at using smg lowers. However, would like a spot check of what hole diameter is for the 8mm pin (have to assume not an interference fit with both being 8.00 mm ;-).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter