Must Have Accesories for "HK"23e

JTinIN

While the HK section is moving a little slow here on Uzi Talk, have always gotten the best leads on everything else from Uzi Talk ;-).

Have a MM23e coming near the end of the year and looking for ideas on accessories and options (still a clean slate, even to the point of being able to specify a "K" model which is 9" shorter ~11.5" barrel).

Besides the standard barrels, AA tripod & adapter, few extra parts (extractor spring, firing pin etc.) looking for ideas and experiences,including how to mount optics (Aimpoint) one either the HK (MSG90/HK21) mount or with a welded on rail (still open canvas).

eyegun

I've got one coming later this year as well.

Is there a list/price list somewhere? Otte's website isn't very 'friendly'.

So far my list includes the .308 conversion, and Lafayette tripod adapters

JTinIN

I've got one coming later this year as well.

Is there a list/price list somewhere? Otte's website isn't very 'friendly'.

So far my list includes the .308 conversion, and Lafayette tripod adapters

Mike is having someone update the web site, however, he and the guys are great on getting back to you on pricing by e-mail (down side is every email answered is a few minutes less work on our two MM23e's ;-). I am leaning towards a M23K with a single rail on top for optics, while retaining the HK iron sights. Waiting on the 308 kit until shoot one locally (one of the guys has one on order, but he is busy with other projects ;-).

Have an AA tripod inbound, some (?) of the adapters for the HK21 to ground mount tripods might be a little low for the swing down feed box on the the 23e to be easily accessed. I am still researching this one. Note Mike will be coming out with tripod and by-pod adapters in the future, along with the 7.62x39 conversion (i.e. ideal for a M23eK).

JTinIN

The final configuration is a MM23eK (short barrel and shroud, that can still use the full length barrels) with a top optics rail instead of HK scope mount (HK mount was a little high for an Aimpoint, fine for Stang (?) scopes that it was designed for).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter