Price Check on MAC Mags and Coversions

JTinIN

Been a few years since have followed the MAC 10's and starting to research what the current prices now days are for the various accessories (health issues have me out of the subgun match shooting, not that I was ever any good ;-). Thus assuming will have to part out the accessories if get ride of the PS MAC10 (not an offer to sell, still doing base line research).

Thus appreciate any ideas of what a fair price is now days on the following:

Dual Feed MAC 10 9mm mags.
Dual Feed Bolt with 9mm Upper, mag well insert and latch.
Single Feed Bolt with 9mm Upper
Craig Wheitly (sp?) 9mm mag well and half dozen Sten mags with tabs.
----------
45 MAC10 Mags (40 rounders with Cobray pouch)
45 MAC10 Mags (30 rounders)
45 Grease gun mags cut for MAC 10
FAL Stock for MAC10
------

Thanks for the help
P.S. If I ran across any board issues that I missed on price checks let me know.

Clicker

I'm interested in this thread since I'm considering getting rid of my 9mm accessories and staying with a 45 set up.

I have a C&S Metall Werkes FAL stock also and I imagine they would go anywhere from $150 to $200. Found a 2 year old ad here that had one listed from $125.00, it sold fast.

I have a buddy that is always trying to buy mine!

dbailey

JTinIN said:
Been a few years since have followed the MAC 10's and starting to research what the current prices now days are for the various accessories (health issues have me out of the subgun match shooting, not that I was ever any good ;-). Thus assuming will have to part out the accessories if get ride of the PS MAC10 (not an offer to sell, still doing base line research).

Thus appreciate any ideas of what a fair price is now days on the following:

Dual Feed MAC 10 9mm mags.
Dual Feed Bolt with 9mm Upper, mag well insert and latch.
Single Feed Bolt with 9mm Upper
Craig Wheitly (sp?) 9mm mag well and half dozen Sten mags with tabs.
----------
45 MAC10 Mags (40 rounders with Cobray pouch)
45 MAC10 Mags (30 rounders)
45 Grease gun mags cut for MAC 10
FAL Stock for MAC10
------

Thanks for the help
P.S. If I ran across any board issues that I missed on price checks let me know.

I've been doing some research on some of these items as I'm thinking about purchasing a 9mm stock upper, and double stack bolt. USmachinegun and Practical Solutions have about the best prices. Double feed bolt and barreled upper would be about 150 for the bolt and 135 for the upper (new). Mags about 30 to 40 apiece (new). If you do decide to sell, let me know I'd like a shot at getting the upper and double stack bolt set up. (I have an FAL stock, folks that see want to buy it, but I like it so Im keeping it)

dbailey

Clicker said:
I'm interested in this thread since I'm considering getting rid of my 9mm accessories and staying with a 45 set up.

I have a C&S Metall Werkes FAL stock also and I imagine they would go anywhere from $150 to $200. Found a 2 year old ad here that had one listed from $125.00, it sold fast.

I have a buddy that is always trying to buy mine!

Let me know if you want to sell - I'm looking for a stock 9mm upper and always looking for mags.

JTinIN

texas skeeter said:
well if any of your mags are original m10 9mm Walther double feed mags you're looking to sell, ill take em all. just let me know, TS

Should have ten (in the shop and at friends shop) that I got from Ruben years ago during the AWB days, for $85 ea, however, the question and reason for the posting was trying to come up with a fair price for all parties.

Then get the "stuff" together, post photos and offer for sale ..... or that is the way it was to have worked ;-).

Regards
John

Last edited:

texas skeeter

the last part of america where sh-t is still legal
JTinIN said:
was trying to come up with a fair price for all parties.
i bought 9 a few weeks back for i think 80$ ea. at a gun show. and ive also paid 135$ for a few brand new in wax paper mags as well 6 mo's ago. when you decide what you're willing to sell them for, just send me a p.m. and ill take em all. thanks TS

thompson4433

$125 for a magazine?

At that point, I would say the magazine has stopped being a "consumable firearm accessory" and started being an "un-usably valuable collector's item".

Shattered

Nonsense... it's just a pricey mag. Use the hell out of it. It's the best one for the gun. Unfortunately, they didn't make enough of them. The commercially available clone mags are very hit or miss. If you have originals, use them.

JTinIN

texas skeeter said:
YUP!! and i do. thats also why i WANT to buy the ten mags he's selling!!:waving

Thanks for being patient, I am back, have all the mags in my shop and have sent you a PM with contact Info.

GUTTERRATT

UZI Talk Life Member
How much do you want for the Mac 10/45 40rd cobray pouch and 40rd mags ? would you be willing to break them up ? I am really interested in the 40RD Cobray pouch...PM me if we can work something out...

Regards
Bob M.

Shattered

They are not Walther type mags, true. But RPB DID make some 9mm double stack mags. They have rolled edges in the front and truth be told, haven't worked worth a damn. I have a couple I'd GLADLY let someone take a chance on for $50 shipped for the pair. Also have a pair of extended mags... (40 rd?) that worked kinda so-so...

GUTTERRATT

UZI Talk Life Member
Same here I have a double feed mag with rolled edges that was shipped with a RPB Mac 10/9 that I will let go for $50+ shipping, nice condition

GUTTERRATT

UZI Talk Life Member
Texas skeeter said:
the funny part is, he's trying to get 140$ ea. for those RPB mags that most say dont work very well!!:lol :roflmao heck thats a high price for the BEST mag of all, "The Walther" mags!! thats why they are the only ones I buy....:thumbs_up

The one I haved works about 85%, The ones I like are Richard Lage suomi conversions. They work 100% for me, I just ordered another 5. I don't have a Walther I sure would like to get one but I don't want to fork out what people are asking for them. Still looking for that deal. Any one wants the one I have the offer still stands $50 + shipping

Last edited:

ftldrben

GUTTERRATT said:
The one I haved works about 85%, The ones I like are Richard Lage suomi conversions. They work 100% for me, I just ordered another 5. I don't have a Walther I sure would like to get one but I don't want to fork out what people are asking for them. Still looking for that deal. Any one wants the one I have the offer still stands $50 + shipping

The Lage mags are beautiful. Why anyone would spend more is beyond comprehension.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter