Search results

1. M

WTK:Current value of AR-18 magazines

I have a bunch. All for sale.
  2. M

WTK:Current value of AR-18 magazines

40 round Sterling looks new 40 round Precision Mag NIW 30 round Sterling exc condition 30 round Western new condition 20 round Sterling looks new (curved) 20 round Armalite (straight) I have a bunch of these AR-18/ AR-180 magazines. I cannot find any available on the net as of now. If anyone...
  3. M

Question about .45 extractor

I know of 3 types of these extractors. -The original P.S. style which requires the barrel to have that relief cut for it to work. -The second variant is the Cobray slab sided variant, of which is on the inside. -The third is the F.T.F. Industries style that has the extractor on the outside and...
  4. M

Polish PPS-43C pistol

I took it out again this weekend, and me hand cycling it like 1000 times helped, but it just make it shortstroke less... I also hand cycled the firing pin 1000 times and it only helped prevent light to no primer strikes for the first 25 rounds... This says to me, the gun really does have...
  5. M

Polish PPS-43C pistol

It has come down to this based off of analysis and input: -The top of the bolt where it is milled to clear the receiver blocking bar has too much abrasiveness. Needs honed... -The face of the hammer is also too abrasive. Needs honed... -The channel for which the firing pin resides has burrs...
  6. M

Polish PPS-43C pistol

Well, they lied. There is no answer and their website is down. I might give them a week to settle in and then it is dremil time if they do not answer.
  7. M

Polish PPS-43C pistol

Lol, I was just hoping and giving the benefit of the doubt. I will call them tomorrow and see what happens.
  8. M

Browning 1919 by Catco

I had talked to one of the guys in the industry that is all about 1919s and asked him the same question. He said the side plates were just as good as any of them. The problem was, Catco put some of them together wrong. The problems could be corrected and most already have been as it has been a...
  9. M

Polish PPS-43C pistol

-I am holding the PPS43C tightly, and I even bench rested it. It is also oiled up a lot more than I would do on any firearm. When I oiled it up, it started to give me more shots in a row than when it was given the standard oiling. -I am hoping that the company's move to Florida had something to...
  10. M

Polish PPS-43C pistol

Here is a question: While I understand that the shim will raise the FCG, thus make the hammer reset earlier... My question is, why does it help? The reason I ask, is that when I hand cycle the bolt, it 100% of the time resets the hammer. But... when it shoots, it sometimes does not. So, my...
  11. M

Polish PPS-43C pistol

I called the mfg and the number is not in service, and then I called IO and they are moving their facility and wont take calls until August 1st. I hope IO can do something about this as I am pretty disappointed.
  12. M

Polish PPS-43C pistol

I pondered about the ammo, as I was worried it was more for the CZ52 or Tokarev. I seen some videos where people shot their PPS-43C with S&B though. Either their guns are more broken in, or it is just that mine has a few things needing attention. I agree with you though, it isn't running out of...
  13. M

Polish PPS-43C pistol

I ended up getting one of these and have some mixed feelings about it. I understand these are inexpensive, but I do see videos of them running and testimonials of the running. Anyways, this is what happened when I got mine: -I first off, cleaned the gun and noticed the barrel was crudded up...
  14. M

Did Cobray really make this shotgun?

I will elaborate, this gun may be considered open bolt to some. But, it is not semi, nor mag fed. Just a barrel that flies back and hits the round against the fixed fp. Not a bolt that jumps forward and feeds the bbl off a magazine.
  15. M

Did Cobray really make this shotgun?

The price of these went up due to lies. One seller stated they were ultra rare and desireable due to the evil open bolt operation....lol...open bolt....unreal...This is someone trying to make it sound like it shoots like an SAP MAC or KG9. My friend got one for$100. The 12g is bad enough...but...
  16. M

Anyone install a MAC barrel before?

That is good info guys, thank you.
  17. M

Alliance Armament AMP-10 (that's right, MAC 10s finally get a turn!!!)

Does the 12 gauge mini shell conversion cause excess wear to the MAC-10 lower? What capacity mags will it use? Is the sear catch location different than the old style Suomi upper type conversion? The old version would eggshell the sear pin area of the receiver as it took a good strike from the...
  18. M

Anyone install a MAC barrel before?

I have some non-barreled uppers, and have some barrels that seemingly are easy to install. I do not want to assume anything though. The barrels screw into the upper by hand... do I need some special tool or they need torqued to a certain level? I am guessing, but it looks like I could use my...
  19. M

FA/AK replacement parts questions

Thank you so much for the information!
  20. M

FA/AK replacement parts questions

New question: If I want to update the trigger assembly with a trigger that has the 'rate reducer', am I able to swap just the trigger which has this device mounted? Or do I also need to replace the hammer? I doubt the sear needs swapped too, but I don't want to risk it so I will ask, does it...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter