Alliance Armament AMP-10 (that's right, MAC 10s finally get a turn!!!)

ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

UZI Talk Life Member
The 12 gauge mini is the last caliber conversion on the list, the 7.62x25 is being produced now with this run and in the M-11 it sings!

probably around 11-1200 r.p.m., it has not been tested in the A.M.P.-10 but I suspect the cyclic rate will be 6-700 due to the fact that we can almost double the bolt weight in the A.M.P.-10.

Early testing with the A.M.P.-10 leaving the bolt weight at a full "2-pounds!" 9mm+p would not even throw the bolt back to the first sear catch!

The bolt had to have serious weight reduction cuts made but on the plus side we plan to offer weights to stack in the bolt for hotter caliber conversions to slow the cyclic rate !

Michael - ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

Patton250

UZI Talk Life Member
The 12 gauge mini is the last caliber conversion on the list, the 7.62x25 is being produced now with this run and in the M-11 it sings!

probably around 11-1200 r.p.m., it has not been tested in the A.M.P.-10 but I suspect the cyclic rate will be 6-700 due to the fact that we can almost double the bolt weight in the A.M.P.-10.

Early testing with the A.M.P.-10 leaving the bolt weight at a full "2-pounds!" 9mm+p would not even throw the bolt back to the first sear catch!

The bolt had to have serious weight reduction cuts made but on the plus side we plan to offer weights to stack in the bolt for hotter caliber conversions to slow the cyclic rate !

Michael - ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

Bad ass Michael! Can't wait!!!!11-1200 rmp. Oh shit!!!

sillycon

The 12ga conversion sounds like quite the fun toy! :-D I hope to see all of this come to fruition!

Steve B

How much length does the Suomi upper add to the M10? I didn't see the answer any where. Thanks.

The Hillbilly

How soon are we gonna get to see pics and video of the amp 10. Any idea of cost on the mini 12 conversion?

dbailey

How soon are we gonna get to see pics and video of the amp 10. Any idea of cost on the mini 12 conversion?

I've been asking this question for over a month, let me know if you find one - I think they are just in full production mode, ie, not time for pics at the moment.

Mike85220

Does the 12 gauge mini shell conversion cause excess wear to the MAC-10 lower?
What capacity mags will it use?

Is the sear catch location different than the old style Suomi upper type conversion? The old version would eggshell the sear pin area of the receiver as it took a good strike from the added bolt momentum.

Forgive me if this was all answered, but I no longer 'own' a computer and have only a very short time to use a family member's computer.

H

hotbrass

Well, nobody has seen one, and I am not sure if they have even started making them yet.

Shattered

That would be nice... but I doubt it. Waiting list for a table at the Creek is insane. Also most vendors aren't crazy about Kenny's wifes vendor rules. Having to man the tables until the Sat night shoot is over is assinine... nobody is shopping during the last night shoot. A total and absolute waste of time.

Now maybe they could just load up the truck and meet customers in the parking lot... but I'll bet Kenney's wife has a reg on that as well...

100 bullets

That would be nice... but I doubt it. Waiting list for a table at the Creek is insane. Also most vendors aren't crazy about Kenny's wifes vendor rules. Having to man the tables until the Sat night shoot is over is assinine... nobody is shopping during the last night shoot. A total and absolute waste of time.

Now maybe they could just load up the truck and meet customers in the parking lot... but I'll bet Kenney's wife has a reg on that as well...

Not really a big deal maybe 4 people on list will be at the show and just meet those 4. I would like the upper and be a quick way to get it

MAC907

Last I heard the 7.62x25 conversions are 2 weeks behind the AMP 11s shipping, and the AMP 10s are two weeks behind the 7.62x25 conversions, so that leaves us with about a month's wait until our M-10s finally get a piece of the drum-fed action (assuming the AMP 11s are shipping now).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter