Search results

1. J

.22 conversion for Swedish K?

Does anyone have new information on a .22 conversion kit for the Swedish K?
  2. J

M10/22

I’m also interested in both the M10 and M11A1 versions. Looks great.
  3. J

.22 conversion for Swedish K?

I am ready to buy at least one for the Swedish K. I think the K is a great candidate for a .22 conversion especially with the removable mag well.
  4. J

Thoughts on a second machine gun....

If you want another Mac, consider an M10 for versatility. Some uppers coming for them that may never be made for the M11. If not a Mac, the M16 RR logic is sound.
  5. J

Swedish k upgrade

Yes, makes a great gun even better. I welded a piece of rail to my receiver. It works well, but I can understand if you want a removable one. http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif
  6. J

M1 Carbine Registered Conversion Kit Questions

That looks great and is what I was thinking about doing. Has anyone tested various bbl lengths with a chronograph? I was trying to decide between the Fulton Armory 11" and the Inland in 12"
  7. J

You are of course correct that the overwhelming majority of carbines are in .30 Carbine. But swapping over to an Enforcer pistol (or the current version by Inland, called the Advisor) is a different experience. I have seen them in 9mm and .45 ACP, but those are limited in number. If I want to...
  8. J

I agree they are a sleeper and more desirable for a shooter. Look at prices of a registered HK sear or a DIAS. Very easy to move the trigger group between various carbine hosts. A friend of mine has a registered receiver M2 that has developed some malfunctions. He traced the problem to a small...
  9. J

M16 Owners, What Brought You To Purchase It?

I got one because it is the most versatile, dependable and accurate select fire rifle available. Instantly converted to one of the best subguns. I have owned and used many others.
  10. J

New book about the Sterling SMG

Can someone please provide a review or recommendation of this new book. Thanks
  11. J

Your Mac compared to other transferables? (I think I love mine)

I like the Swedish K at least as much as the Sterling. Really enjoy the M3 GG and Thompsons too, esp the M1. Hard to rank them in order. Max31K is my favorite Mac.
  12. J

Sterling Re-Furb by Andrewski

Thanks for the videos. I like the slower speed of the MKIV. What ammo are you using?
  13. J

swedish k optics rail

I was thinking about welding a picatinny rail behind the rear sight. But would like to hear other ideas and see what people have done.
  14. J

Sterling MK7 pistol barrels

Thank you for the info. Any ideas on where to get a barrel and the plastic stock?
  15. J

Sterling MK7 pistol barrels

I have a MK7 with an 8" barrel and want to shorten and thread it for a suppressor. Somewhere in the past I seem to remember that some pistols with 4" barrels had a different buffer and/or spring, but I am not sure. Does anyone here know for sure? Any experience with suppressors using various...
  16. J

Non-Slip Butt Cover for Sterling?

Glue a piece of thin rubber to it. Innertube maybe.
  17. J

Sten stock options.

I bought a couple of Suomi stocks last year for this very reason. Please do share photos when you can. Thanks
  18. J

Your opinion? Best "MAC" ever...and why?

I like them all, but the M10 has a more distinctive and solid feel.
  19. J

Uzi Supressor

Is the Trident rated for full auto?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter