Your opinion? Best "MAC" ever...and why?

ccosby

For me its a full auto m10/45 with suppressor. I just prefer 45acp over 9mm. Best for options if you were buying now? M11/9 as it's really becoming a gun with a lot of good options as far as how to run it.

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
I like ‘em all... with a CF-W bolt. ;)
*I need to update the family photo. I’ve got Gray Ghost uppers for all three.

sEO7iX.jpg

ubGjeN.jpg

Last edited:

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
The 380 is interesting (to me) in that it has the m11/9 folding portion of the stock and the factory rear plastic grip instead of the full lage grip. The 380 looks pretty wicked.

Comparing the rear of the SWD grip it seems like it would be smaller in the hand than all-Lage (possibly) making it more ergonomic. Is that your reason it’s configured that way?

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
The best Mac is the M11A1 with a max-31a mk2 upper. 71rd drums, lightweight, smooth shooting thanks to the longer travel, and an 8" barrel for more power.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
And then we have VegasSMG the only kid on the block with a CF-W 45 bolt.

Show off!

I went with the Powder Springs M-10 in 45 when they were cheap along with a original 2 stage can.

Figured from 45 I could go anywhere so far I've been right .
Flemming 22 upper
Max10/31 9mm upper
And with the promise from Lage a .223 upper in 23 months.

The best MAC series gun?

The one ya just got out of NFA jail and still haven't gotten to the range with yet.

It's like going out with the super model you know is going to put out on the 1st date.

I pretty much feel that way with every gun though until I get it to the range.

Rich

M10

The best MAC series gun?

The one ya just got out of NFA jail and still haven't gotten to the range with yet.

Rich

Amen, brother!

Hey guys, great replies.

Vegas, I'll give you fifty bucks and a pack of Marlboro Reds for the .45 bolt. Seriously though, sick collection. I guess you can never have too many toys!

Last edited:

sniperdoc

UZI Talk Supporter
The only thing I'd like better than 1 of each is a pair of each, preferably with consecutive serial numbers.

ftldrben

M10/45 Suppressed (and I own just about every Mac variant). My preferred setup is PS M10/45 with USMG sidecocker and Gemtech Viper. It screams.

Why y'all trying to slow them down all the time? That's just not in my DNA. Does anyone make a Ti bolt for the M10/45? Got one for one of my Uzis and it made it into a Mac-like bullet hose. Love it even more, now.

pawala4962

PS M10 45 was my first MG. I have since acquired a M11. I have several Lage uppers for them. Between the two, I still prefer the fat MAC in 45.

That said, the best MAC is the one I happen to be shooting at the time.

M10

Yeah, honestly the full-sized M10 is my fave of the full autos, closely followed by the M11 380. Especially with the new uppers and bolts available.

I just hope I can afford one before they're $10k...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter