Search results

1. O

Looking for .22lr links for Razorback

Missed out on ordering them years ago and wondering if anyone knows where I can get some. Thanks
  2. O

Recommendation of vendors for M10 fire control group?

Wanting to put together a parts kit. Any recommended vendors? Thanks
  3. O

TDI Kriss Super V range report

I bought one of these guns recently in the SBR configuration. It does reduce muzzle rise though mine is semiauto. Had problems with extracting and unfired round and failure to feed. Sent it back to the factory and was told they fixed the feeding issue but the gun was not designed to extract...
  4. O

Got my 10/22 Black Dog towers in today! *pic*

All 4 ran right out of the box. Finally someone made a high cap 10/22 mag that works! This is my shorty 10/22 with a Norrell full auto pack. My garage now has the faint aroma of burnt gun powder!:mini-gun
  5. O

Anything out of Calico?

Has anyone heard anything from Calico? Anyone received a refund? I called again this week and no response.
  6. O

Is there a difference between round and flat nose 9mm?

Looking for some 147 grain 9mm for my new trident and was searching some old posts. Some comments on how the round nose was better than flat nose. Found some Federal American Eagle 147 at 23 cents per round but it is flat nosed. Anybody have any experience or suggestions on a brand and where to...
  7. O

Any news from Calico?

I checked my invoice and it will be a year on the 29th of this month. I got an email last month that said they would be shipping soon. Any news from anyone? Tom H
  8. O

Itching for the MAX 10

Shot an MP5 today for the first time. It was a really nice gun but all I could think about was how good a MAX 10 would shoot on top of my MAC10/45. I am on the list for the 45, just getting the fever......
  9. O

Calico update

I called Calico yesterday and got a call back today from Chris(if I remember the name right). They are in the process of posting a video of the .22 upper and waiting on parts for the 9mm and .22 from vendors. So it looks like there will be a video posted soon, sounded like it would be in the...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter