Search results

1. American180

How have you been Hal. I tried texting you the other day but it went to land line. I just wanted...

How have you been Hal. I tried texting you the other day but it went to land line. I just wanted to see whats up. I was going to try texting again but every time I think of it, it's 2:00 am lol. Terry
  2. American180

Looking at an SP1 MG locally.. Any downsides?

I have a converted 1975 SP1, I love it. You made a good choice. Can you post pictures of the pin hole conversion when you get it done. I curious on how it looks. I'm looking to shoot 9mm out of mine. What is set up do you use?
  3. American180

Group Ind M16 price

My converted Colt SP1 was done by GI.
  4. American180

New UZI

Your welcome Dave. You were able to find out things about it that I never could. I agree with Z06, it couldn't have a better home.
  5. American180

3D printers..can anyone point me to a AR15 buttstock .stl file?

Maximum Printable X/Y Area 11" Diameter (280mm) Maximum Printable Square Size 7 3/4" (197mm) Maximum Printable Z Height 14 3/4" (375mm) I always though that some type of scanner would be nice but I've never had a need for one. I've never had to mess with g codes or m codes on mine. I've use PLA...
  6. American180

I have the Rostock MAX v2 from seemecnc. I bought the kit for $899. It's a 24 hour build but you learn a lot about printers when you go this route. I picked this on because it has one of the largest build platforms. edit. I wanted to add: Some of the reasons home build platforms don't go much...
  7. American180

It really depends on what you want to do with them. The new printers do a better job with speed, quality and accuracy but you still have the same limations on part strength.
  8. American180

AR-15 80% receivers - OUT OF STOCK ?

SUB MOA has them. http://submoatarget.com/80-Lowers_c14.htm They go to Knob Creek every machine gun shoot. I've been very happy with the quality.
  9. American180

GI Uzi #99 finally came home today= 8 days short of a year

Number 2 runs great in factory configuration. It even runs Remington UMC. I bought a barrel shrouds barrel that I plan on cutting down and threading. I decided to try it first and I had nothing but trouble on the first mag. Pulled it right back out. I'll reshape the chamber when I get time.
  10. American180

GI Uzi #99 finally came home today= 8 days short of a year

Congrats on finally getting it home.
  11. American180

Lightweight match AR build-off.

I haven't seen them before. That's pretty cool.
  12. American180

Precision Armament M4-72 sever-duty compensator and D60 Pmag in slow motion.

Thanks for the info yzfchet. I forgot to mention the increase in sound. That thing is loud! It not something people at the range would be happy about.
  13. American180

Precision Armament M4-72 sever-duty compensator and D60 Pmag in slow motion.

I picked up my select fire AR15 last week and had a chance to shoot it today. I first ran a few mags through the original upper that has a 3 prong flash hider. Then I installed a new flat top upper that I assembled with a precision Armament M4-72 sever-duty compensator. I picked this one because...
  14. American180

Lightweight match AR build-off.

Picture please.
  15. American180

.380 RNFP, anyone ever run it?

The buyer was a good guy but hit some hard times so I bought it back before paperwork cleared. Not sure if I'm keeping it our not. I love that little gun.
  16. American180

.380 RNFP, anyone ever run it?

RNFP will not run in my M11/.380. I have feed issues with it . I've read some people get it to run adjusting the feed ramp but I haven't tried it.
  17. American180

Max-11k with Omega 9K. Ultimate K package (photos)

Lage manufacturing made a one run of these shorter K versions. I'd suggest contacting them to see if they are going to do another run.
  18. American180

M16 Drum????

Battering ram NIB, you crack me up. You talk about the lowest price on magazines but spend $1000's more for NIB guns you shoot. :poke Seriously though, the one advantage is how far it hangs down. The P60 is a shorter package. What a lot of people don't realize is you can use stripper clips on...
  19. American180

Thomspon/VPC "Starfire" BB Submachinegun

Congrats, Now I have something else I want to find. :-)
  20. American180

Best Subgun Lube or Grease?

I love your set up. Very well done Z06.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter