Rare Breed Triggers new E3 trigger

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
New media wars

ATF (likely) purposely release document to scare manufacturers, dealers, retailers and owners of RB FRT. Probably because of the new awesome E3 trigger coming out.

The leaked letters by the ATF are a draft of what the ATF would do if the ATF peruses the confiscation of the RB triggers.

We all know that the BATFE has a long memory for mfgers who have made them look bad.

This site says the information in the videos is incorrect. The ATF did not visit or contact RB. It says the ATF visited WOT after they lost the case about copyright infringement.

https://www.ammoland.com/2022/01/at...ional-info-updates-corrections/#axzz7JAPQvWbJ

I believe this is fear mongering from both sides to rally the troops.

Last edited:

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
"please be prepared to take possession of any FRT the mfg, distributor, or retailer offers to surrender". You're right, it's fear-mongering.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Update from Rare Bread.

RB aware of "the letter."
Says he's, "heard word of the ATF taking triggers from at least one Illinois gun shop."
He thinks the ATF tech branch is lying about the function of the trigger.
He pledges to file a new lawsuit.

Last edited:

Deerhurst

We all know the ATF is lying and we all know the ATF doesn't need any more help making themselves look bad. They are bolstered up by the current potato and fanatics. I expect them to keep stepping over their bounds s they have been for decades until actually put back into their place, not these little wrist slaps they get from failed lawsuits and making themselves look like the morons they are.

I'm excited to see how the new 3POS trigger works!

root

UZI Talk Supporter
P80
Diversified machine
RB/FRT
Keycard guy...

Out of control is a understatement.

Honestly i think it's a scare tactic and the list was probably sent to the batfe bois as revenge for losing the court case.
In other words, big daddy unlimited probably gave the batfe their list as payback for loosing the WOT case.

RB stated many times they have yet to be raided.
Probably has something to do with the fact he is a lawyer and his customer list is client privilege.

Besides when the letter is leaked 2 days before the raids is supposed to happen how many are going to surender?

Would seem there are some not so happy batfe bois since this is NOT the 1st letter to be leaked ahead of schedule.

I mean dealer cost is only 40 cheaper then msrp. And that's if you buy 10 a pack.
Who is gonna just leave close to 3500 in legal property laying in their display case when they have 48+ hrs to remove it?

I also don't think these are as popular as people think.
To date I've sold on FRT and one Binary trigger.
Both bought to test the selling waters before sinking a ton of money into them.
Hell even showing the people vids didn't get much more then " that's really cool" reply.

The internet makes it sound like everyone is into the same thing when you have forums geared towards a crowd's special interest.

When in fact it's just the same users parroting the same thing.

Go to any knitting, coin, RC forum and you will see the same thing.
100 users bragging in what is the best, rarest , fastest.

Im wating on my Lage 10/15 number to come up.

Last edited:

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I traded ammo for the Gen 1 RB FRT trigger. Shot about 2K rounds in 2 weeks. It works better than any other simulated FA gadget I've shot at expending my surplus ammo. I sold it at the end of 2 weeks because it was burning through too much of my ammo and I made a tiny profit. These triggers are not reliable for accurate shots.

I would not keep the trigger in a lower because there is no practical use for it. It was great as entertainment. I remember saying that if a FRT trigger had a safe/semi/semi-full auto capability. I would buy one and dedicate it to a lower for fun and practicality.

If the government really wanted to disarm us, they should allow these triggers. Maybe they should hand these out at the next stimulus/Covid/ party/pork plan. :)

Deerhurst

I agree, strobro. Fantastic way to run through ammo. The 3 position thing is one of the reasons I prefer my binary trigger. I can still do singles when I want or burn though 22LR!

IMHO, the 3POS FART will be a much better thing.

I can see that not many FARTs and binaries are being sold because of the cost! Dammed things are expensive to purchase and expensive to run!

garandman

Interesting.

His first vid (pg. 1) is a bit much for me.

His second vid (pg. 2, here) is how you fight tyranny and counter ATF lies and distortions.

HighriseATX

UZI Talk Life Member
$350 for the upgrade kit for existing FRT trigger. Shows can be ordered now.

Since the original trigger was $380, I'd say way too high.

Shows the FRT-15-3MD's at $550, and all versions sold out.

Last edited:

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
Strobro32,

How did the trigger feel shooting with it? I would think that with the trigger being forced forward against your finger that your finger tip would get a bit numb kind of like with some AKs and the semi-auto only M11/9.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I thought so too when I first heard about the FRT. I joked it was going to be trigger slap gizmo but it turned out to be a non issue. When I fired about 2K rounds, I did not feel any trigger slap. Maybe it's because the shooter has to concentrate on keeping light tension on the trigger to make it function.

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
Oh, so you have to put light pressure on the trigger to get the faux-auto effect. Interesting and that would help explain the lack of trigger finger buzz. Thanks.

jt526

UZI Talk Life Member
I’ve got the tommytrigger retrofit kit ordered. I think it basically acts like a 3pos trigger for an RLL with a disconnector running on along the right side that cams out of the way when the safety is in third position. Mentally I can picture it working but also don’t have an FRT to look at yet. Waiting to see how cheap they get after the 3rd version releases. I sold the first one I had I fired when I realized it was safe/semi only back when they came out.

I can’t think how it won’t always feel like an FRT in semi though. It should go forward and then back without the hammer falling off the new disconnector. Then release and pull. I suspect there might be some tolerance issues and a little bit of tweaking involved. We’ll see though. I’m more interested in the how. If I just wanted an FRT to burn ammo, I can just 3D print one out.

Last edited:

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
I’ve got the tommytrigger retrofit kit ordered. I think it basically acts like a 3pos trigger for an RLL with a disconnector running on along the right side that cams out of the way when the safety is in third position. Mentally I can picture it working but also don’t have an FRT to look at yet. Waiting to see how cheap they get after the 3rd version releases. I sold the first one I had I fired when I realized it was safe/semi only back when they came out.

I can’t think how it won’t always feel like an FRT in semi though. It should go forward and then back without the hammer falling off the new disconnector. Then release and pull. I suspect there might be some tolerance issues and a little bit of tweaking involved. We’ll see though. I’m more interested in the how. If I just wanted an FRT to burn ammo, I can just 3D print one out.

.stl?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter