Haris1

UZI Talk Life Member
I saw it also , SOOO coool
is it FRT E3
or FRT C3?
Is it out yet ?

Mackjack

UZI Talk Supporter
It’s hard to tell, but the one picture they have of the new trigger it looks like they changed some things in the reset paddle area, so hopefully they fixed some of the first generation issues too

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I traded ammo for the Gen 1 release. Worked pretty good. It was cool but sold it after 2 weeks because it was a 1 trick pony for wasting ammo. I said I would buy one if/when a select fire version became available. Considering the durability of the E3, I may buy it. I look forward to testing it.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
That guy is a little much, but I am enjoying the show.

Y'all who have tried these, how would you compare it to full auto?

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
In full auto, the shooter pulls the trigger and focus on keeping rounds on target. With the RB FRT, the shooter focuses on finger control and keeping rounds on target. It takes some practice but is twice as easy as a bump stock.

glockman

That guy is a little much, but I am enjoying the show.

My first thoughts also. But I am not buying this clown, I am buying his product, which seems to be well engineered. Guys seems a bit high strung so to speak....
We'll see what the street price is for one and go from there.
Wish I could find somewhere to blast in Western Tennessee that will let freedom ring at a full auto pace without filling their diaper over it. The UZI is so lonely going from one of the ladies I most often took to the range, to just being a lonely girl that stays in the safe.....
Need to buy a piece of land and use a dozer to build up some berms on it.

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
I wouldn’t call him a clown. Knowing as a company what they have on the line and what they have been through I’d say he’s justifiably defiant in attitude currently.

Hope they last. Willing to spend and put my name on their list again knowing it may cause a visit.

Emailed them asking as a previous customer, we’ll see if that pans out. Won’t pay $1100+ like the initial gunbroker scalper targets.

A&S Conversions

UZI Talk Life Member
... But I am not buying this clown, I am buying his product, which seems to be well engineered. Guys seems a bit high strung so to speak....

Let's be clear, it is easy to sit back and judge. The guy is basically putting his whole life on the line. I can only imagine the pressure that would cause. He not only went around the determination process, he has defied and taken the ATF on directly. We submitted a 3D printed version of a product for determination. We asked specifically if that product was a firearm and did it break any other laws. The determination from the FATD stated that no the product was not a firearm and broke no other laws. We spent half our net worth developing an aluminum version and resubmitted the exactsamemechanism. Almost a year and a half later we got a determination that the aluminium submission was a machinegun. The NFA specific lawyer we hired said that it would take $100,000.00 retainer and two years to sue the ATF. He told me that he would take the retainer and "fight the good fight", but in his opinion it would be almost impossible to win. The courts look to the ATF as their resource for what is or isn't a machinegun.

I have a huge amount of respect. Not only is this guy taking on the ATF, he is defying the ATF. This won't be just a court case. They will try to crucify him. As part of that, I bet the ATF will try to go after him with prison time if he loses. The steaks are huge. If he wins he gets to live his life, make a few bucks in the firearms industry, and have the ATF looking over everything he does with a fine toothed comb. If he loses, financial ruin and the ATF trying to ruin his life. I can only imagine the kind of pressure that would cause.

Scott

Haris1

UZI Talk Life Member
I am counting the days waiting for this to hit the market!!

glockman

It's all good, and Nothing aimed or taken personally. We have all had different experiences and react and relate to things differently, with varying opinions. My opinions are just that, my opinions and not meant to be an aimed jab at anyone.

krazymac

It's all good, and Nothing aimed or taken personally. We have all had different experiences and react and relate to things differently, with varying opinions. My opinions are just that, my opinions and not meant to be an aimed jab at anyone.

Dude I loved your comment, legit laughed out loud. That was awesome!! No need for the above!!!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter