Rare Breed Triggers new E3 trigger

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I understand how the upper keeps the paddle housing from moving up/down on the lower receiver. It can't just be the oval milled in the bottom of the upper. What keeps the carrier from pushing the drop-in housing forward? Different uppers have variations in depth/length of the oval recess in the bottom of the upper.

Sun-Devil-Upper-with-mil-spec-upper-bottom-583x308.jpg

51872532024_ce301cf21f_w.jpg

In the RB or TT FRT, the paddle assembly is part of the FCG housing, which is held in place by the trigger pins.

Last edited:

jt526

UZI Talk Life Member
I am near certain that little bulge on the left will secure it around the side of the lower where it bulges in by the safety on an “ar” cut lower. An m16 cut likely it would slide forward, but I haven’t printed one yet. Not that interested in it. If you spin the part on thangs, you can see the flare on the back better.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Yesterday Tommy Triggers was raided by the ATF right before their latest batch of FRT triggers went on sale.

glockman

Yesterday Tommy Triggers was raided by the ATF right before their latest batch of FRT triggers went on sale.

There is nothing in this world like the feeling that you are about to cash in after a lengthy journey, only to have the world pulled out from under you.

sweersa

Is the woman wearing a steel hanging target in her plate carrier? I can make out the two areas on the top left and right side that extend upwards with holes in the middle to accommodate the chains...

sweersa

This is good news:

I hope this accelerates Rare Breed's 3-position version to market. That would be a treat, plus the money from consumers towards additional RBT products goes to a good cause, as I'm sure the "war" is far from over, as they say.

edmoore

I have had the Rare Breed Gen 2 and the Alamo-15. Both worked great when you take the time to train with them. Adding a dedicated semi will just make it more fun and easy to use. Both seemed to run a little faster than regular full auto but did need time on the trigger to get used to them.

I will definitely check this one out too as it looks like a winner.

Keep Up The Good Work Rare Breed!

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Federal judge Reed O'Connor DENIES the government's request to stay the injunction pending
appeal to the 5th Circuit! This is the 3rd time the DOJ/ATF have argued against FRT's in the Northern District of
Texas and the 3rd time the BATFE been smacked down! In this order denying the governments request for a stay,
judge O'Connor, once again, stated his belief that NAGR has a high likelihood of winning the case on the merits. If
you aren't a member of NAGR, only members of National Association of Gun Rights are specifically protected. $35 a year dues for members.
ADCreHdYgyHuIGbhJdLmgazw2fuIP53UgGQyUaBwrUF3ryjboDyHp3OjGvRBkGI2rf7j9QosaH1SlfqTVjYrt5R6g4gmnbo6_WeQ7tLfOMZs4fskYR7bw3A=w2400

sweersa

^ great news! Well worth becoming a member for those with those toys that makes the alphabet soup boys upset.

It's probably only a matter of time before it applies to everyone, but I commend the National Association of Gun Rights and judge Reed O'Connor for defending basics rights and the constitution.

As I have said before, once this shit show is over, and when it is, at this point I expect Rare Breed to be on top, the 3rd position versions will be quite a nice upgrade.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter