Uzi front end Mac upper price

Hood886

So thinking about selling one of my creations but no idea what it would be worth. Figured polling y'all would give me an idea. So it's a Mac 11/9 upper with a Uzi front end. This allows for the use of modified Uzi barrels to be used and quick changed. I currently only have one barrel modded but can mod more if desired. Gives you a Mac rate of fire with the looks of an Uzi. Uses all Mac parts except the barrel. Also made an adapter for an Uzi stock to fit the lage stock adapter. So you can get the full look. Thoughts on price to sell this one off? ThanksIMG_20211113_152343_166.jpgIMG_20211113_152343_161.jpg

LGustin

FFL/C&R, UZI Talk Supporter,
Pretty cool idea, would look right at home on my MacUZI if it were for a M10. Nice work.

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
Awesome setup.
I agree with Concorde and I’d toss it up on funbroker. However, if you don’t have some positive feedback and/or are a new seller, that might keep the bidding down some.

Go ahead and post a video with it.

Galil#1

Sure gunchoker for max $$$... my guess $15K-$20K range? Looks really awesome for sure!

Galil#1

O okay... $3K-$6K ish?
Say... could that be made for an M10?

A&S Conversions

UZI Talk Life Member
Wow, these would be great with the full size tungsten bolt. Instead of just a one off, have you thought about maybe doing a run of like ten sets? $6,000 seems a little high. $3,000 is reasonable. I would put the stock and upper set on GB for a dollar and notify the community. Who knows what you could get. As the owner of a couple of Uzi grip conversion M10, I would be interested in the M10 version. Good luck with the sale.

Scott

skiboatsp

UZI Talk Supporter
The problem seems to me is you need an UZI parts kit for everyone you build. Uzi front end and barrel by itself? Harder to find.

Hood886

The problem seems to me is you need an UZI parts kit for everyone you build. Uzi front end and barrel by itself? Harder to find.
Yeah I think that's the real issue. Barrels aren't too difficult but front trunnions can be tough. I wanna say Ive got 3 or 4 laying around but still not an easy find.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
I keep looking @ it and while it's supper kool and all it is missing something.

NEEDS MOAR UZI BAYONET!

Should still have the bayo lug right?

Hood886

I keep looking @ it and while it's supper kool and all it is missing something.

NEEDS MOAR UZI BAYONET!

Should still have the bayo lug right?
Yeah it does. I'm not a bayonet kinda guy so I don't own one.

Galil#1

I would have said it was more like a thousand to 1,500. Definitely a GunBroker item
^^^^^^^^^^ Cheap guys... that total custom MacUz is a Work of Art IMHO! Again, Hood BRAVO Sir BRAVO!

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Pretty much only needs the bayonet for the photo shoot.

Just one of those cool but totally impractical things that would add to it.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
I would have said it was more like a thousand to 1,500. Definitely a GunBroker item
I’m with you. I thought I commented on this but I guess I didn’t post it. I wanted to say that I am a gunbroker seller, and I deal in mostly Mac stuff, I follow the market closely. I think this kit would do around a grand maybe 1500 in the current market.. definitely not 3-6k, that’s extremely optimistic… maybe if it included a slow fire bolt or somehow slowed down the ROF, but since it’s purely cosmetic, I’m saying it would probably do about a grand on GB. Maybe I’m wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter