Thompson Machine's new SG-2 Suppressor

emrisg

UZI Talk Life Member
I got one that should be in my hands by feb I hope. I can't remember if it is the sg or sg2

Last edited:

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
So in the video, before the second shooter shoots, there is a dog barking. After he shoots,there is no more dog barking....hmmmm.

American180

UZI Talk Supporter
"So in the video, before the second shooter shoots, there is a dog barking. After he shoots,there is no more dog barking....hmmmm."

LOL

jt526

UZI Talk Life Member
Thats what i wanted the sg to be. I still like the sg i have, but damn is it big. It'll be a toss up for rhe sg-2 or just get another 9mm pistol can like the octane. I love the new sleeved core and adapters. And they are good people. If msrp is maybe $400 i'll probably get one.

TonyM

I just wish they would sell directly to me, since I live like 30 minutes from them.

MPA guy

That dog has barked in every video I have ever seen from them.

medphys

UZI Talk Life Member
I hear some FRP in the video. Maybe from the shooter's perspective it's not noticeable, but from the side it's there. Not that I wouldn't like that can... they did a good job making it smaller.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
Richard Thompson, the guy in the shop apron, makes some great stuff. He is a member here (panaceabeachbum). He just prefers not to talk shop where he plays. Many of the cool stuff the has done in the past led me to this forum. His playing around with kit building and the development of his original stuff has been very inspirational to us WECSOGS guys.

medphys

UZI Talk Life Member
Richard Thompson, the guy in the shop apron, makes some great stuff. He is a member here (panaceabeachbum). He just prefers not to talk shop where he plays. Many of the cool stuff the has done in the past led me to this forum. His playing around with kit building and the development of his original stuff has been very inspirational to us WECSOGS guys.

Yeppers!

American180

UZI Talk Supporter
Thats what i wanted the sg to be. I still like the sg i have, but damn is it big. It'll be a toss up for rhe sg-2 or just get another 9mm pistol can like the octane. I love the new sleeved core and adapters. And they are good people. If msrp is maybe $400 i'll probably get one.

$399 plus $60 dollars for what ever interchangeable thread adaptor you need.

booger hooker

I wish they'd have a video of them shooting 115 or 124 gr bullets, to compare to the 147 gr in the video, as all of my shooting is with 115 & 124 gr bullets.

medphys

UZI Talk Life Member
My M11 with a 4.5" barrel was still subsonic. I don't think it's possible on a MAC platform. The key is porting.

UZI SBR AWC

Factory ammo ?? Dont think it going to happen.. HK had to port their 5" ?? "SD" barrel to bleed of some 150+ FPS of velocity

You might try handloading 115 or 124gr with 231 (around 4gr over a chrono) and see if you come up with working load.

brazos609

$399 plus $60 dollars for what ever interchangeable thread adaptor you need.

I was told today it was $449 for the suppressor plus $90 for the mount. I think it may be a little bit of 2013 SG vs 2014 SG-2 pricing confusion.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter