m11stuff@hotmail.com

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Richard. I was at the creek shooting on the main line this weekend. Had my Max-31 upper I recently received from you. First drum I put in was tight and it seemed locked in as it didn’t slide down when I pulled on it. During the course of fire I had numerous feeding issues as the drum released itself and the rounds were nosing up and jamming.

My previous upper had no issues and ran 100% with my drums. This one a few of the drums seem somewhat tight when installing. Thoughts?
    Hi Richard. I was at the creek shooting on the main line this weekend. Had my Max-31 upper I recently received from you. First drum I put in was tight and it seemed locked in as it didn’t slide down when I pulled on it. During the course of fire I had numerous feeding issues as the drum released itself and the rounds were nosing up and jamming.

My previous upper had no issues and ran 100% with my drums. This one a few of the drums seem somewhat tight when installing. Thoughts?
    Hello Richard, just a general question.will it harm a Mac 10 or 11 if it’s dry fired with charging handle cocked back with your upper?I own several .Thanks ,Kenny
    Hello there. I am looking forward to your new upper! I am on the list for the Max11/15. But I forgot where I am on the list. Thank you. . El Duce.
    Richard I've tried to call a couple of times today. Are you guys out of the office til after Knob Creek? I made an order on Sunday.
    Richard,
    Just wondering how the wait list is progressing for the Max 10/45 mk 2.
    WKM
    Hi Richard,

Thank you for weighing in on the new M11 mag topic. And thank you for your words of encouragement and advice. When it comes to the M11, I consider you a god.

Before getting too far along with this project, I did want to get in touch with you and make sure that I wasn't stepping on anybody's toes--make sure you weren't already working on a similar mag.

Best regards,
    Marty
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter