Recommended reading: Enemies Foreign and Domestic

Matt Bracken

Well I hope you like it! Right now, I'm working on the sequel, set five years later. I hope I can write it in a year or so.
Matt

soflasmg

Hi Matt,

I can't find your book at Barnes and Noble (imagine that), so I am going to order it from you directly, makes more sense anyway.

The guy at the store said why don't you get, How to Become a Queer, Abortion for Dummies, Moral Relativism, or The Government is Your Friend instead?

Matt Bracken

Nope, it'll be a while before I'm on the shelves at B&N, that's for sure. For now, signed copies from me are your best bet, or Amazon or the other places linked on my website.

Matt

az_gun_nut

UZI Talk Supporter
I'm half way through it and it's spell binding! To be honest with you Matt, I was paranoid before I started reading this book. Now I'm 10 times more so!

I can't wait to finish it.

Last edited:

az_gun_nut

UZI Talk Supporter
I just finished the book Matt. Loved it, especially the "Vince Foster" references.

If you guys/gals haven't read this book yet I highly recommend doing so.

Thanks Matt, can't wait for the next one.

Ed

UZI Talk Supporter
Just got my signed copy from Matt!!!! Loved it the first time, scary how close to reality it is....Ed

Jeff Z

UZI Talk Life Member
Excellent Read

Hi Matt,

I just finished your book last night. Only one question: You done with part 2 yet? ;)

All kidding aside, it is a good book. I am not much into "Fiction" but once I read the first page of EFD I was hooked. Definitely the same type of read as UC. I love the factual information there.

Good job!

Jeff Z

Last edited:

Matt Bracken

Hi Jeff,
I'm sorry to report I'm nowhere near finished "Domestic Enemies." As I chase it, it seems to run away from me. Hopefully it'll be ready sometime in late 2005.

Matt

bigjeepinyj

UZI Talk Supporter
Just purchased your book off of Life Liberty Etc. Also ordered a couple of shirts and sticker off the guy. Never been to the site and havent heard of it...

It is so easy to spend your money when you are helping the cause.

Drew

Matt Bracken

Drew,
Thanks, I hope you enjoy it! BTW, I came up with the idea which lifelibertyetc.com used (with my blessing!) on stickers and shirts. The one with the "Naval Jack" Gadsden flag, with the M-16 rifle going the other way from the snake, forming an X.

Matt

Neo

UZI Talk Supporter
I just ordered my copy. I just read the teaser in this months copy, April 2005, of Small Arms Review by Jeff W. Zimba, good job Jeff. Can't wait to get my copy Mat.

See guys, we do read the articals and not just look at the pictures, but sometimes I catch myself going right for the center fold........awesome SAW........SWEET:D

Jeff Z

UZI Talk Life Member
Matt Bracken said:
I was lucky with SAR.
Matt

You were not lucky at all Matt. You wrote a great book and all I did was tell people about it!

Pleasure meeting you at SHOT I will anxiously be awaiting the sequel. :)

Jeff Z
Small Arms Review Magazine

p.s. Thanks for the kind words NEO!

Matt Bracken

Thanks Jeff, I appreciate it. Getting a terrific review in SAR is a big break for me, in my quest to become known as a gun writer.

Fictional, of course. Up there with Stephen Hunter.

Some day.

HotGarbage

I can make that shot.
cookie said:
I'm on Page 264, and am impressed with Matt's story so far.

Here's an Enemies Foreign and Domestic banner you can add to your sites. Let's support a fellow Second Amendment activist and help him spread the word.

If you haven't ordered a copy, I'd recommend that you do so today. If you get it from Matt's site, he'll even autograph it for you.

I am putting this banner on my site...and ordering my copy today...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter