Recommended reading: Enemies Foreign and Domestic

cookie

Founder
Interesting book: Enemies Foreign and Domestic

I've seen this book mentioned a few times. What got my attention recently was the fact that John Ross, the author of Unintended Consequences, has given it a favorable review.

I ordered a copy from Amazon yesterday, but have since discovered that signed copies are available directly from the author (Matt Bracken) on his site: Enemies Foreign and Domestic

Matt Bracken

Hell yes it's interesting! But I would say that, wouldn't I? Well don't take my word for it, read the review by John Ross.

cookie

Founder
It's great to see the author take the time to become a member here. Your book is next on my reading list.

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Matt, welcome to UZI Talk. I'm guessing that you'll find some interest in your book around here. Thanks for joining.

Prometheus

You get around huh Matt? :angel3

Great book so far, but I still have alot of fast turning pages ahead of me :D

cookie

Founder
All right, my copy (from Amazon) arrived today! :thumbs_up

I also sent off an order for a signed copy (for my son) yesterday. Glad to have you aboard Matt.

Matt Bracken

Thanks Cookie! I hope you enjoy the book. You know, I received a free postcard-sized EFAD cover reproduction for each book, made from the cover material cut-off. If you (or any readers) want a signed cover postcard to go into your unsigned books, just send me an email at steelcutter48@yahoo.com . I'll be glad to shoot you a signed cover card.

Matt

cookie

Founder
I'm on Page 264, and am impressed with Matt's story so far.

Here's an Enemies Foreign and Domestic banner you can add to your sites. Let's support a fellow Second Amendment activist and help him spread the word.

If you haven't ordered a copy, I'd recommend that you do so today. If you get it from Matt's site, he'll even autograph it for you.

tommygun2000

Email sent Matt

Two copies on the way from Amazon.com now.

I'm sure it is a "can't put it down read". I'm looking forward to jumping right into it as soon as it arrives. The other is a gift for a friend.

Thanks Matt.....I'll send you some stamps as my contribution to the cause.

Tom

Matt Bracken

Yesterday I was on the Charles Heller "America Armed and Free" radio show for an hour! It was my first radio interview on a 'real' station. (KJLL 1330 in Tucson) I don't know if anybody heard it, but they have an archive of programs. The whole 2 hour show is dedicated to promoting the RKBA! I wish this weekend show could get syndicated. Heller is a pretty well known host, he's having Ollie North on next Sunday.

Matt

tommygun2000

Just as I figured Matt!!!!

I got your books today, and its just as I figured....this is a "can't put it down read". When I arrived home this morning from the firehouse I had several goodies waiting for me on the kitchen table. Two of your books, the signed cards, and another signed book from another author along with a letter from a friend I haven't seen in 10 years.
Quite a morning. I started reading your book this evening and am 60 pages into it already. My compliments to you Matt....its great!

Thanks so much for the cards...they are a nice compliment to the books and the others will be posted for maximum recognition.

Well, got to get back to it.....hooked!

--Tom

Matt Bracken

Thanks Cookie! I'll be heading up to Vegas for the SHOT Show tomorrow, until Sunday, so I'll be off line for that time.

I'll be in the Accu-Shot booth (929) in the LE area. If anyone wants to find me, look for a 5 foot tall poster of my book cover. I'll be the guy in front of it.

Matt

tommygun2000

Matt Bracken said:
Tommygun: Sounds like a great day for mail! I hope the book lives up to the hype!

Matt

It has Matt, I'm thoroughly impressed. I recommend that everyone get a copy and one for a friend.

Sturmgeschutz

Moderator ,
It's hard to find time to devote to something like reading a book up here. But, this is one of the very few books I have devoted any time to reading. I have only finished one other book while I have been here, and this will be my second. Thanks.

Go Army! Sink Navy!

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Matt Bracken said:
Thanks Cookie! I'll be heading up to Vegas for the SHOT Show tomorrow, until Sunday, so I'll be off line for that time.

I'll be in the Accu-Shot booth (929) in the LE area. If anyone wants to find me, look for a 5 foot tall poster of my book cover. I'll be the guy in front of it.

Matt

Matt, I'll be at the SHOT show Thursday-Sunday. I'll stop by to pick up a copy.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter