Recommended reading: Enemies Foreign and Domestic

tre

Matt, I just finished reading your book. It was spellbinding. When is the movie coming out?

Matt Bracken

I feel pretty good about the new book. There were over 600 pre-orders going back to December, and I am all caught up with them except for the last 50 or so of the most recent orders. This one is very topical, and up to date with the current state of our political situation. Except of course for the major earthquake to kick-start the SHTF scenario.

Ben Dover

UZI Talk Life Member
Cookie, Thanks for the Link to Matt's books.

Matt, There's a check in the mail for signed copies of all 3 books! Thank You for the fine writing, and for your Service to our Country!

tre

Hi Matt. I just sent you the money, today, for the 2 books I don't have. I look forward to reading the other two.

Ted

az_gun_nut

UZI Talk Supporter
Matt I still need to order book #3 from you. Loved the first two. Check will be inbound soon for that last autographed book!

FlaSport

UZI Talk Supporter
New book

Matt has a new book now available on kindle. I enjoyed his 1st three books and will post a review of his new book once I am done reading.

ratski

UZI Talk Life Member
Just got notice that Matt's newest book is available. It is called Castigo Cay.

Says it is available at Amazon and on Kindle. Or autographed copies thru Matt directly (I guess).

My check goes out tomorrow.

Dave

az_gun_nut

UZI Talk Supporter
ratski said:
Just got notice that Matt's newest book is available. It is called Castigo Cay.

Says it is available at Amazon and on Kindle. Or autographed copies thru Matt directly (I guess).

My check goes out tomorrow.

Dave

I just mailed him off a check for book #3. His web site last week didn't show Castigo Cay as available then, I'll have to order that one from him as well, my first two copies were autographed by him, so will be #3.

Edit, still only available as a Kindle ebook, his site says print copies available late May.

az_gun_nut

UZI Talk Supporter
Well I got my book in the mail... but Matt sent me "Castigo Cay" instead of "Foreign Enemies and Traitors". :) So I'll read this one while I send off another check for the other book. ;)

Omega-Man

OK, I printed the info, order will be on it's way tomorrow !

Omega

Last edited:

zoom6zoom

I read the third book in the series on the Kindle. Still like the first one the best, especially since I'm very familiar with many of the locations in the book.
The third book is the first thing I thought of when we had our earthquake back in August.

Omega-Man

Just finished, Enemies Foriegn and Domestic" ,a good read all the way around. Too close to the truth for comfort. Will be sending off for the next in the series now.

Mini MAC Dad-E

Absolutely love the first book in the series, and have my autographed copy on my nightstand. I've read it cover to cover 3 times. Haven't read the others yet but intend to place an order soon. Very good reading material and the author is a genuine guy to visit with. I emailed back and forth with him a few times shortly after receiving my book and its nice to do business with someone whose views are so in line with our own. Support this author fellas. Sorry for the late response to this topic.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter