Long shot I know but is anyone making Uzi Grease gun lowers anymore?

mike400

The Uzi grease gun lower.... Like this one.
DSCN1082.JPG.c2e7f6d76855c8316f11f0be5d5e88a4.JPG

Galil#1

Try Sam/Practical Solutions, perhaps he can help or point you in the right direction?

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Keep a eye on GB where I picked up,my 3 about 3 years ago for around 200 bux.

Came as a box lot of one properly marked semi AA FS lower
A complete GG lower
And one stripped GG lower.

No nothing is for sale they all got put on UZI's

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Keep a eye on GB where I picked up,my 3 about 3 years ago for around 200 bux.

Came as a box lot of one properly marked semi AA FS lower
A complete GG lower
And one stripped GG lower.

No nothing is for sale they all got put on UZI's
You got a great deal

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Yes at the time I did.

I've seen several sell since that I didn't bid on.
Best to check 2x a day on GB if there is something you need or want.
So you don't miss the BIN stuff.

They also seem pretty easy to make.
Hardest part is appears getting mag hight set right so it strips a round while clearing the feed lips.

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
They also seem pretty easy to make.
Hardest part is appears getting mag hight set right so it strips a round while clearing the feed lips.
So the GG lower I have now was made by one of my best friends that passed away. He told me it was a pain to make. I didn't think it looked that hard but I'm not a master machinist and expert welder either.
I am tempted to make some for the experience though.
The one I have he cloned from the ones Roger Loock of Revelation Arms. I think he may have passed away as well. He may have been the first to do them. He used a small tube and compression spring for the selector detent. Which is different from how Chris Humphries and Vector did it.

trilogymac

UZI Talk Supporter
Call Thomas at Vector and ask! They bought all the old stock and have a lot of 45 parts. Maybe you will get lucky or a least put a bug in his ear.

MACsAlot

UZI Talk Life Member
Here's a picture of our prototype from years ago. The ones that Greg was doing years ago simply converted the mag well and you could shoot in full auto only. Our prototype allows you to utilize the grip safety and shoot in full and semi auto. I'm starting a wait list for these and we'll take this project out of the closet, dust it off and put it on the back burner. It won't promise them to be ready for retail right away because we have our hands full with other projects right now, but we'll try to get to it in the coming months. If you'd like to be added to the wait list please email: tina@macmachineguns.com.
UziGGGrip.jpg

t

Slowmo

Here's a picture of our prototype from years ago. The ones that Greg was doing years ago simply converted the mag well and you could shoot in full auto only. Our prototype allows you to utilize the grip safety and shoot in full and semi auto. I'm starting a wait list for these and we'll take this project out of the closet, dust it off and put it on the back burner. It won't promise them to be ready for retail right away because we have our hands full with other projects right now, but we'll try to get to it in the coming months. If you'd like to be added to the wait list please email: tina@macmachineguns.com.
View attachment 38119

t
You guys make so much awesome stuff I want to buy. Just take all my money, please.

mike400

I had a Chris Humphries lower back in the day, Sadly I sold it. The quality was first rate and it ran 100%. Love the 45acp round and the grease gun mags are like tanks! If I remember correctly it brought the ROF up, it was just about perfect for a SMG.

Operator45

View attachment 38119

t
Sent you an email. Particularly interested in SEMI ONLY. Thanks bunches!!!!!

cajun 22

UZI Talk Life Member
That's an interesting design. The Vector version eliminated the grip safety. On a Semi auto.

Galil#1

Everyone that would buy an UZI full GG Kit, like in post #3 above, Mike400 pic, chime in please. Let's show how Hot this possible product for the M10 = build it and they will come - can be!? I'm down for one for sure!

Galil#1

Per above, let's keep it up and get on Tina's list/Practical Solutions... When they get to it, you know it will be a real awesome++ set-up! -- - Yep like others said... please take my $$!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter