Len did it again

UZI SBR AWC

He has my CCF Glock frame there I bought in August and had shipped to him from CCF.. now waiting to send my M11 there for the grip install..

Hopefully he still around, sent e-mail about a week ago, not heard anything back yet

Brockak47

Great job

That mac looks great, I wish I had the skills to fab something like that.

LOL at the uzi

UZI SBR AWC

I had been wandering what your progress was on this project.

16 of the G18 mags, and 27 of the G22 hi-cap stick mags, CCF frame at Lens since Aug.. Might just have him tack it into place, as I gots a local fella that does laser welding, likely make me a deal on the finish weld so it lok beyond cool for the welding..

Wicked Welding has now expanded into Wicked Weapons LLC the next exit south of Miller where you come over and eat. I stopped into his place a month or so back to see the welding equipment, and talk to Pete about referring work to him.

http://www.wickedweaponsllc.com

www.wickedwelding.com

Pudwak

16 of the G18 mags, and 27 of the G22 hi-cap stick mags, CCF frame at Lens since Aug.. Might just have him tack it into place, as I gots a local fella that does laser welding, likely make me a deal on the finish weld so it lok beyond cool for the welding..

Wicked Welding has now expanded into Wicked Weapons LLC the next exit south of Miller where you come over and eat. I stopped into his place a month or so back to see the welding equipment, and talk to Pete about referring work to him.

http://www.wickedweaponsllc.com

www.wickedwelding.com

Their work looks sweet. Can't wait to see the final product.
P.S. I hold you personally responsible for planting this subgun seed in my brain. You "made" me shoot your Mac about 8 years ago. I bought mine at the beginning of last year finally.;)

UZI SBR AWC

Their work looks sweet. Can't wait to see the final product.
P.S. I hold you personally responsible for planting this subgun seed in my brain. You "made" me shoot your Mac about 8 years ago. I bought mine at the beginning of last year finally.;)

When I was a weeeee lad, people told me I was a bad influence...

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
UZI SBR AWC,

Have you had a chance to hold a CCF grip/M11-9 combo?

When I was making mine, I made a mock up. The CCF grip is a Glock 17 that needs some of the top of the grip removed so it get shorter in height. It feels more like a G19 with very little curve for the web of the hand. I thought long and hard but never could get used to that feel. I eventually abandoned the project.

Marty in UT (Shockwave Technologies) put more curve to his grip to help the feel.
newgripv3_2.jpg

Len added some material for the curve with his welds and I added more to my prototype and still thought there needed to be more. Imagine a Glock with a grip where the slide meets the finger divot.
LenPDW2.jpg

mac-11-m11a1-Glock-Magazines-Modification.jpg

I still think the concept is good it just needs a better solution than the CCF grip.

That top gun is on Gunbroker right now from Frank.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Isn't that kinda cheap for a 11 ?

I know it's butchered and all custom, but with the right stock it woulda looked like Lage's pulse rifle.

Rich

It said it was a 10/9. Guns are like cars, everybody wants to do their own mods.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter