Lage Mfg. Box Art

Esox

I'm a huge fan of Lage Mfg. They epitomize how an American small business should be run...with great products and great service. On top of that I've often joked that I would buy Lage stuff just for the doodles that sometimes magically appear on the outside of their shipping boxes. Today, delivered on my doorstep, was IMHO, the magnum opus of Lage box art to date. Behold:

Lage_Box_Art_March2020.jpg

The attention to detail with the shadows of the coronavirus spikes, the texture of the hazmat suit, the little perforations in the toilet paper squares...that my friends is artistic skill at its finest. Thank you Lage Mfg. for brightening my day. Jackie/Richard, please give my sincerest compliments to the artist. I'm keeping this box! :)

v/r,
Esox

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
Wow, yeah, best one I've seen! Orders must be sloooowwww

Aim4fun

UZI Talk Supporter
I can’t help but feel unloved! Of all the many Lage packages that have arrived to my door, not one single doodle let alone a masterpiece like that! I guess I will just have to keep ordering!

GWally

UZI Talk Life Member
lageart.jpg

I was lucky enough to receive this Martian landscape when I ordered by MAX-10/45 mk2. I'm definitely keeping the box.

bigj480

UZI Talk Life Member
Wow, I didn't even know this was a thing. Pretty damn cool.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
I can’t help but feel unloved! Of all the many Lage packages that have arrived to my door, not one single doodle let alone a masterpiece like that! I guess I will just have to keep ordering!

Same here never any box art.

Rich

Eric

UZI Talk Supporter
The more you order, the more art you get. The bigger the order, the grander the artwork. ;)

I've spent roughly $10K on Lage products since 2007. I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that is more than most of you but I've never had any of my shipments displaying any artwork. I guess the more important thing is that I've really liked their actual products and services and they've always been nice to me so I'll continue to do business with them. Still, I do feel a little bit of injustice here.

m11stuff@hotmail.com

UZI Talk Life Member
One of our employees does the box art. Zane has been doing the elaborate color art. Sometimes it might be a quick Sharpie sketch. Box art is not randomly applied. Some customers ask for it in the comments section of their on-line order. We try to accommodate it. Sometimes Zane goes all out. If you haven’t asked for it, you haven’t missed out. If we just randomly did box art, some customers might find it very weird to see it on their shipping box.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter