Search results

1. jetskrtal

South African bullpup

Close up pics of some South African goodness!!!! Brought to me by a prawn who escaped from District 9!!!!!!
  2. jetskrtal

HEADS UP ON A HADAR STYLE BOLT CARRIER

Just a heads up for those guys looking for one of these!! One of the hard to find Hadar style horizontal cocking knob/bolt carrier on Gun Broker. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=220211909
  3. jetskrtal

Galil Sniper build

Scored a Galil Sniper parts kit at the Creek last April 09.Picked up a Hadar to use as the donor receiver. Tenngalil worked his magic once again...another satisfied customer!!!!
  4. jetskrtal

ORF closing its doors??

Looks like ORF is going out of business. It appears they will be scaling back operations to either restructure, or possibly close.:(
  5. jetskrtal

EOTech Micro

Ordered a EOTech 512 HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight from Sportsmans Guide. Showed up today,so I had to put it on one of my Micro's. Really cool sight(this is my first optic,not counting regular scope's)I like it.I will try to put it to the test this weekend.
  6. jetskrtal

Still in cosmoline unfired Galil ARM

Picked up a brand spankin' new unfired Action Arms IMI Galil the other day!!! I love the smell of cosmoline,especially when it's on a new ,unfired Galil!! Picked this one up off of GB,it was just listed,on there for under an hour when I found it!!!! Here's the beast.
  7. jetskrtal

Planet of The Apes

(Finally) picked up a pair of Hadar 2 308 rifles (from Ca.)Man,what an ordeal that was getting them out of the "People's Republic"!!! Anyway,here they are! One is going to be a donor for a Galil Sniper build!!
  8. jetskrtal

MORE MICRO AWESOME-NESS(IN 7.62X39)

Took a little trip down to "GALILS R US"(AKA Hillbilly Firearms) in Tennessee this week and picked up this cool piece of hardware. A Micro Galil in 7.62x39, courtesy of Jeff "Tenngalil" Miller!!!!! Railed top cover,lightening cut,engraving,fake suppressor. Check it out!!!
  9. jetskrtal

Got a .308 Galil in the mail today!!Cheap!!

Check it out!!!
  10. jetskrtal

My "Big score" at the Creek!!!

Wasn't at Knob Creek more than a couple of minutes when I spotted these on a table.That didn't take long. Galil Sniper handguard and folding stock w/ hardware.
  11. jetskrtal

TENNGALIL MICRO AWSOME-NESS(is awesome-ness even a word?)

Met Jeff (Tenngalil) at the Creek Friday,and look at the latest creation from the mad scientist's lab. A (true)Micro Galil with left-hand side charging knob,railed top cover,and fake suppressor to cover the 16' barrel. I don't know how he's going to top this build(well....yes I do ,but it's a...
  12. jetskrtal

AR w/ SAR length barrel

Picked up a nice IMI receiver Galil AR with an SAR length barrel today from member Noah Zark!!!!Sweet rifle!!!
  13. jetskrtal

GUNBROKER AD

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=125737196 Fellow Galiltalk brother "GoOsE" sent me an email telling me about this seller on GunBroker who's using my pics that I posted in this forum and the seller is claiming it as his own.:spank From the description...."I took a picture of...
  14. jetskrtal

Galil parts

Did my daily Galil search on GunBroker today,and it looks like Botach FINALLY is loosening their death-grip on their Galil parts!!! A bit pricey(ala Blackthorne)but where else are ya gonna get new Galil parts??
  15. jetskrtal

THE ULTIMATE GALIL ACCESSORY!!!!!

Alright Galil collectors,how many of you hard-core Galil nutz have one of these????:nana And it's a pre-ban too!!!!:wow
  16. jetskrtal

AR 7.62X39

Guy's....for your viewing pleasure....I give you a "Tenngalil" Galil AR in 7.62X39!!!:clap :clap :clap :clap A standard kit build with 7.62x39 bolt 7.62x39 barrel South African Wood handguard(this is what really sets this apart!!!) Standard Tenngalil lightening cut and engraving=total...
  17. jetskrtal

CENTURY "QUALITY" BUILD

I picked up my cast receiver clone today (after the NICS delay). The first thing I noticed upon dis-assembly is that the gas block is canted big time(along w/ the front site base).It's so bad the gas tube will not come off without a little"persuasion"(rubber mallet) Check out the pics. So,I...
  18. jetskrtal

OK,Who's in for a Tavor????

And we thought Canada totally sucked in regards to gun ownership!!! Here's one bright spot. http://www.canadaammo.com/product.php?productid=12&cat=3&page=1
  19. jetskrtal

5.7x28 upper

MGS sent me a 5.7x28 upper today:thumbs_up :banana Nice looking piece of hardware.I also picked up 2 of the 50 rd. magazines and half a case of ammo(these little rounds are cute:love) Here's a few pics on a CMMG lower.
  20. jetskrtal

GALIL MAGFEST 2009!!!!

Figured with the coming Obamanation I'd better take inventory on my Galil magazine stash,in case I need to pick up a few more. Had to dig 'em out of the safes,as I didn't know how many were in there due to the CDNN mag special a while back. If you guys are needing mags better get them while you...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter