AR w/ SAR length barrel

jetskrtal

UZI Talk Life Member
Picked up a nice IMI receiver Galil AR with an SAR length barrel today from member Noah Zark!!!!Sweet rifle!!!
sar007.jpg

sar005.jpg

sar006-1.jpg

anothertoothpick

:)

Someday I will have an IMI. Someday.

EDIT: And yes, it'd probably be enough for me to just have a rifle with an in-spec receiver.

snipertn

Jet you have all the luck. I will be glad when I get mine from Jeff (Tenngalil). He called me the other day and told me the reciever I picked out fallied heat treat. He had to send it back and is waiting on a new one to replace it with.At least when I get it built I know it will be right.

Once you hear the explosion, the danger has passed!!!!

BBQCYCLEWERKES

Tal: Nice addition to your collection. Where is the IMI markings on the receiver? I don't see anything on the left side of the receiver. Is this the Mossberg receiver Galil Noah purchased and had on a thread awhile back? How am I ever going to catch up to the Galil magnet? Fun trying but I think its a fruitless attempt. Also, It may sound insane, but I'm missing Oswald a little. I hope everything is ok with him. No more controversy and excitement. Bob Q.

jetskrtal

UZI Talk Life Member
Yep,it's one of the Mossburg IMI imports.
Only markings is the serial # plus the S and F.Its begging for a Tenngalil lightening cut and engraving package!!!!
Hey Bob,Why aren't you coming to the Creek now???????:buttkick
I have you a big 'ol care package all ready to pick up!!
Looks like it will be going back to Tenn. instead of New Mexico:laugh

BBQCYCLEWERKES

Tal: You're killing me. I'm a real skinny guy needing all the calories I can get. Jeff is big enough! ha ha. I'm sure Jeff will castrate me for that comment. The company I work for is talking about layoffs and I'm right in their cross hairs. 32 year employee. They can lay me off, hire 2 new people and still save money. With this going on, I'm circling the wagons alittle bit as I don't know what my financial situation will be in the near furture. Rest assurred, I see you at the Creek one of these days. hopefully sooner then later but I'll have to wait and see. Bob

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter