Galil Sniper build

jetskrtal

UZI Talk Life Member
Scored a Galil Sniper parts kit at the Creek last April 09.Picked up a Hadar to use as the donor receiver.
Tenngalil worked his magic once again...another satisfied customer!!!!Sniper kitbuild 005 (Medium).jpg

Sniper kitbuild 013 (Medium).jpg

Sniper kitbuild 015 (Medium).jpg

RM308

I saw your rifle in Jeff's safe a few days ago. It is a beautiful piece. You should be proud of it.

I just appreciate someone who will collect the parts so that something like this can be put together. It's no small feat doing just that. There are too few of these around.

Great work getting this built. And very good choice of who to trust it to.

RM308

I saw your rifle in Jeff's safe a few days ago. It is a beautiful piece. You should be proud of it.

I just appreciate someone who will collect the parts so that something like this can be put together. It's no small feat doing just that. There are too few of these around.

Great work getting this built. And very good choice of who to trust it to.

BBQCYCLEWERKES

Tal: That is one awesome looking build!!!!! Jeff did a great job. I hear you picked up another gun also? Jeff is currently converting 2 Saiga 12's for me. HK sights, left side micro type charing handle, barrels cut with tromix shark breaks permanently attached for a 18" barrel length, tromix folder, etc. Can't wait to get them now. Talk to you soon. God Bless. Bob Q:patriot

Bu2

Great looking build Jet. I bet that was a hard decision to convert a Hadar to this. ;)

snipertn

Tal,
As was said in a Monty Python movie (Life 0f Brian) "You lucky bastard"

Great looking weapon.Again Jeff is da man.

snipertn

gorillastomp

UZI Talk Life Member
Jets I was wondering when those parts you bragged about at the creek would become a freakin sweet gun. :eyespop :eyespop WOW!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter