Search results

1. Noah Zark

IMI Timberwolf 357

I've been searching for the right Colt Lightning clone in 357 magnum, but there are too many "run away!" comments about them on various firearm forums, with the possible exception of the Pedersoli-made guns. Saturday I spotted the 357 Timberwolf in a rack at one of the semi-local dealers, and...
  2. Noah Zark

Going Rate for a Martian CETME?

Got an opportunity to buy a Mars Equipment-imported Spanish CETME, NIB, imported in the 60s. I've been to GB, GA, and AA, but I was wondering what y'all folks thought was a fair price to pay for both buyer and seller? Noah
  3. Noah Zark

SAR East - York, PA Fairgrounds; 1-3 May 2009

The 2nd Annual SAR-East show will be held at the York, PA Fairgrounds on 1, 2, 3 May 2009. The show opens on Friday, 1 May at 12 Noon and closes at 7PM, opening again on Sat and Sun at 9 AM. Parking is free. About 25% to 30% of this large hall is given to FA dealers, parts, etc. The balance...
  4. Noah Zark

After 55 yrs on the planet Noah discovers Mossberg 22s

Lost my Mossberg .22 rifle cherry this past weekend, and I'm wondering why it took this long. Got this MINT late-40s-vintage Mossberg Model 42M(c) at a gun club swap meet for $120: It's wearing a Marlin front sight that I installed to replace the multi-post sheet metal front sight that came...
  5. Noah Zark

Two Types of S&W 76 Factory "Production" Mags

There are at least two different kinds of production S&W 76 magazines, which I detail with photos below. This post deals with prodcution S&W 76 magazines, and NOT tool room magazines which are different in design. There has been some opinion stated here and elsewhere that S&W 76 magazines...
  6. Noah Zark

Who made this 5.56 Galil Receiver?

A shop has a 5.56 Galil without any manufacturer named on the receiver. None that we can find, anyway. There is a serial number on the left side above the scope mount slot: And the number "28" on the right side of the receiver under the rear of the gas tube and just ahead of the cocking...
  7. Noah Zark

Mind-Game Fun at the Show Today

Attended a decent-sized show today and at one table was an AA full-size semi-auto Uzi carbine, priced $1899. I could not resist smarting off, and asked the seller, "Why so cheap? You CANNOT be serious! That's a friggin' steal! I need to sell these (rifles I was carrying for a friend), and...
  8. Noah Zark

My N320 Kaboomed

I was firing some lacquered steel cased Brown Bear 115gr 9mm a couple weeks ago in slow, aimed fire when my SBR'd N320 went "POP" instead of "BANG." Lots of smoke. I didn't feel any powder particles or shrapnel hit me. The remnants of a cartridge case were in the breech in two pieces, along...
  9. Noah Zark

What would you pay for bulk primed new brass?

Got a line on about 50,000 brand factory new, factory primed .40 S&W cases and about twice that many new, primed 223 cases. A custom loader is discontinuing certain parts of his business and has too much overstock in .40 and .223. What would you be willing to pay (realistically) for .40 S&W...
  10. Noah Zark

WTK Value of F/A Jersey Arms M10 45ACP/9mm Outfit?

A friend without internet access is interested in selling the above outfit. Included are: F/A Jersey Arms M10 45 ACP (NOT Cobray logoed) FAKE 45 "Suppressor" Folding Wire Stock with sling Wrist Strap w/bracket Spare unfired 45ACP barrel Barrel Thread Cover 10 & 40 rd Cobray logo 45 ACP mags 45...
  11. Noah Zark

Gunshow Find -- AA Uzi Scope Mount

Went to a small show yesterday and found one of these Action Arms scope mounts that clamps to an Uzi topcover with setscrews, and has multi-position rings. There was a 1988-vintage red laser mounted in the rings: But there was a 'catch' to the deal . . . . ...
  12. Noah Zark

Got my newest permission slip in the mail Saturday . . .

. . . and posted bail on the shorty upper that my dealer was holding for me: I built up the Sabre Defence lower using mostly RRA parts, and bought the upper from Sherluk. The optic is a Gen 1 Bushnell Trophy MP 1x32 Red/Green Inverted T reticle unit. Rear BUIS is a YHM "flip" type with...
  13. Noah Zark

Mini Stock on a Full Size Uzi?

A scan of the Library didn't turn up anything but I may have had my "Man Blinders" on . . . I was wondering if anyone ever installed a Mini sidefolding stock on a full size Uzi, particularly as a bolt-on unit? In other words, I'm envisioning a sidefolding Mini stock hinge welded to a custom...
  14. Noah Zark

Izzy FAL Carbine

I don't recall posting about this one, but found it late summer/early fall in an out of the way funshop. It's a Century-marked Imbel Gear Logo receiver upon which someone (maybe CAI) built up an Izzy parts kit with a 16.5" barrel. It's got the requisite US parts to be 922r compliant. It was...
  15. Noah Zark

SIG 556

Recently sold a number of guns that I no longer use or in which I no longer have interest, and invested in a SIG 556. In the photo above it wear a Bushnell Trophy MP red/green selectable inverted T reticle 1X optic. I've had one of these on a Bushmaster M4gery for almost a year and it's been a...
  16. Noah Zark

Price check on a Semi-Auto Vector Mini Carbine

Looking at a possible purchase of a S/A Vector Mini Carbine, seller is considering selling it and is asking "around $1100." It's been fired some but appears to be in almost-new condition w.r.t. the finish and appearance of the bolt and striker and other internal stuff. I haven't fired it...
  17. Noah Zark

Action Arms 308 Galil Model 323

I recently traded some items that no longer interested me for the pictured AA Model 323 Galil "ARM" in .308. It came with a sling, the pictured low-cap mag, along with several more of those and three 25 rd hi-caps. The previous owner is also looking for the manual. Bore is mirror-bright with...
  18. Noah Zark

For the Sterling owner who has everything . . .

. . . the ultimate Sterling curio: The "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" George Lazenby Action Figure with to-scale Sterling Mk4 and Walther PPK: Upon my purchase of some Sterling items, the seller included this action figure in which I have no interest and for which I have no use other than...
  19. Noah Zark

Traded off some things for a Galil . . .

got about $750 in it, two 35s, two 50s, and four Orlite 35s. Noah
  20. Noah Zark

Pics of my Andrewski/DLO MK4 . . .

. . . if anyone's interested; got around to taking some decent pics: Noah

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter