Search results

1. rybread

LAW tube and 66mm rocket

Not looking to launch explosives out of a fiberglass tube adjacent to my head! Probably just propellant only.
  2. rybread

LAW tube and 66mm rocket

TBD, that’s why we’re testing!
  3. rybread

M11/180

Still very cool!
  4. rybread

LAW tube and 66mm rocket

Yes, printed in two pieces, warhead and rocket. No active warhead, but we’re going to test rockets in it. I also found some cans that fit the tube nicely, so I may devise a 3D printed rocket section and tail that snaps onto the can. Low print cost per piece… to make disposable rockets.
  5. rybread

LAW tube and 66mm rocket

Haaaaa!! Hahahahahaha….
  6. rybread

Mac closed / open hybrid bolt

Nice thanks for filling me in- seems like a cool idea and it’s good to know about similar mechanisms.. ultimately it would be a lot of work for minimum benefit but it’s cool to know it’s not as nuts as I thought it might be. Very cool- but I’ll keep the focus on what I’m building now!
  7. rybread

New Lage Products!

Nice! Will have to pick up a few. Keep ‘em coming!
  8. rybread

Mac closed / open hybrid bolt

Had an idea based on my 12 gauge upper design. What I envisioned is a two piece bolt where the bolt moves freely just as it would in a semiautomatic gun, and there was a smaller secondary bolt that would engage with the sear and strike a firing pin when the trigger was pulled. Each would have...
  9. rybread

12 ga upper for M-11/9 project

No, that was primarily for the side plates. We’re in an assembly phase now. Once the shotgun subassembly is mounted, we need to make the bolt. The makers space can’t do that, but I have people willing to help. I already have a cad model but it will need some modification. I need to prototype the...
  10. rybread

Seemed fishy to me but I wasn’t going to question him. It could have easily been BS. Maybe he got nervous about working on a part that clearly could be a firearm… but whatever- if someone isn’t able to confidently do a job, or doesn’t want to do it, I’d rather they not do it! Slight delay of...
  11. rybread

That was my upper prototype, put through AI software. The Saiga gas system is still visible. The real thing is back in my possession… another day, another delay! My shop guy got a smack down from his lawyer for working on a firearm. It’s just an upper, of course… but that would have been an...
  12. rybread

The official MAC picture thread

Since this is the Mac pic thread…
  13. rybread

I made em with photos of the ATC M7A (above) and a little .25 pistol (below).
  14. rybread

just playing with AI visual manipulation. I’ve done a bunch, will post some more.
  15. rybread

Mini Mac!
  16. rybread

Firefly M2A SMG

Good video- I had to figure it out myself, it’s not easily done! Yours was a later build obviously- my bolt looks like it was made in a garage!
  17. rybread

Firefly M2A SMG

I have an FF (001) & the M7-A (001). Great little subguns. About as close as I can get to a machine pistol. Was sorry to hear Bob passed, sad loss. Been playing with variations of the M7-A…
  18. rybread

This is interesting!
  19. rybread

I really like that idea… maybe even more as a mounted gun. Or dual mounted guns… one thing at a time! My hope is if we can get this to run, others can build their own. That would be a great variant to see. If I had more bandwidth to work on it, I could build another one, much more quickly. But...
  20. rybread

Happy new year all, work is in progress this week. The shop guy was sick for a while and I was occupied with my other business ventures. Last year was crazy busy but we’re back to it!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter