Search results

1. CoffeeFreak

Any collector value to a box of IMI UZI 9MM?

30 years ago I bought my UZI SMG. It came in a really nice IMI display hard case with foam cutouts for the gun, three mags, mag loader, bayonet and a box of this ammunition. When I picked it up I picked up an extra box from the dealer. Does it have any collector value or should I just shoot it...
  2. CoffeeFreak

The beginning of the CF-W A1 (The Prototypes)

Here you go Gaujo. This is the first full tungsten bolt that would eventually be designated the CFW-A1. As you can see it was originally going to be the CF-W 380 until I figured out it ran 9MM. (with some tweaks). The lightning cuts were done later, as we were trying to figure out why it...
  3. CoffeeFreak

Matador Arms Mat-9K / Brownells BRN-9 Upper

Matador Arms Mat-9K / Brownells BRN-9 Upper A little back story. I have this love-hate relationship with the AR-9 platform. I have quite few and with the price of ammo, I put more rounds down range with this platform then almost anything now a days. I ran across Gunvira’s video on the BRN-9...
  4. CoffeeFreak

Value of a Black Widow upper and these other accessories?

I was going to list this stuff. Does anyone know the value of a CF-Black Widow upper? I only made six and I kept this one for myself and stopped production when I started making the Grey Ghost. The black widow cost too much and took too long to make with all the labor, parkerizing and Cerakote...
  5. CoffeeFreak

Value of an M11/9 replacement stock? OEM

I have an OEM M11/9 stock I am going to list but can't find one anywhere to get a value. Does anyone know what it's worth? The one that came with my gun the pin sheared off when I was shooting it so I ordered this replacement years ago, but I fixed that one and never used this one. Thanks in...
  6. CoffeeFreak

Anyone know the value of one of these drums?

Anyone know the value of one of these AutoWerks 72 round drums for the M11/9? I know they are pretty rare and I can't find any selling history on what they sell for. Thanks, Mike
  7. CoffeeFreak

Something satisfying about building your own gun.

I started this project looking for a slide to build out to shoot suppressed with suppressor height sights and a threaded barrel on my Gen 3 Glock 19. Then came across the Polymer80 80% Glock 19 Gen 3 frames Brownells sells and thought, why not buy one of those and build a dedicated gun for...
  8. CoffeeFreak

OMG, so this is what it is coming to to own an AR?!!!

If I lived in a state that told me I couldn't own my AR without a stock like this on it I would move!!! I feel so sorry for all of you living in those states. I hope your guns are grandfathered. Kind of like owning a glock 17 with a 10 round mag. Just SAD...
  9. CoffeeFreak

22TCM 9R AR barrel

Looking for a 22TCM 9R AR barrel? I have a glock mag lower and would like to play with it. Anyone know if anyone is making or selling them? Anyone try it out yet in an AR? Watched a Youtube video on an AK somone built. Best info I could find. Thanks_________Mike
  10. CoffeeFreak

Baby Ghost uppers for the CF-W/9MMA1 bolt.

I don't plan on making them and was hoping someone else would gage interest in them. I don't have an A1. If somone could be convinced to make them would you be interested in one? I made one for someone. For the most part the "Grey Ghost" CF-W combination is my favorite M11/9 setup and most...
  11. CoffeeFreak

Live in Hampton Roads VA, and want to try the new CF-W 9MM A1 bolt?

Looking for some local people in the Hampton Roads Virginia area with M11A1s that would like to meet and try the CF-W 9MMA1 bolt? PM me if you are interested and I will PM you my contact information. The primary testing is complete, this is just letting curios local people try it before I send...
  12. CoffeeFreak

Lage Max-11SK for the CF-W bolt now on stock.

Lage Max-11SK for the CF-W bolt now in stock. You can have the look of the Lage Max-11K with the slower adjustable ROF and no bottoming out with the CF-W Gen-2 bolt. No spacer necessary like you have to do with the Max-11K. Also there is a Mod-1 version with a picatinny rail in place of the...
  13. CoffeeFreak

Baby Ghost

Just out of the park tank. Started out life as a 9MM MPA upper and now it's a M11A1 "Baby Ghost" I built as a favor for a friend. I'm sure a production Ghost would be a little different. As in shorter charging handle slot for starters. Just out of curiosity, if a run of "Baby Ghost" was made...
  14. CoffeeFreak

Pretty good video on British SMGs

This is an interesting and well done video if you are into British SMGs. I love the history. I didn't realize the Lancaster was kept in service for so long, It's is a heavy beast and that mag sticks way out. I always used STEN mags, mostly because I only had 2 Lancaster mags. Enjoy. :)...
  15. CoffeeFreak

Big cans are best for the M11/9 is a myth!

This is specifically a discussion about suppressing the M11/9 open bolt submachine gun. It's not a general suppressor discussion. Lets keep it on topic. If you want to talk about other suppressor stuff you can go to the old thread that got moved here...
  16. CoffeeFreak

Big cans are best for the M11/9 is a myth.

Beam me back Scotty, this is supposed to be about suppressing the M11/9 SMG Apparently, this went off topic enough to be moved here in the ever popular general suppressor discussion (and when I say ever popular I mean not really). Unfortunately it's kind of important to M11/9 owners. If you...
  17. CoffeeFreak

Grey Ghost Uppers for the CF-W bolt.

Hello good people. Some of you may remember me? A lot of new people here in the forum that I don't recognize. You may remember my Grey Ghost upper? Only 14 were ever made. I didn't make them to sell I made the first one for myself and after shooting it at a match one day someone offered to...
  18. CoffeeFreak

SilencerCo Quiet Riot tour in Virginia October 22

Hope to see some of you there. I'm going to do a comparison of my cans to theirs. I know I'll beat them. So far I have beaten all comers except the two best rated I tied.. Cavalier Rifle & Pistol Club Boondock Lane, Montpelier, VA, Montpelier, Virginia 23192 RSVP Via Facebook if you are...
  19. CoffeeFreak

CF-W 380 Slowfire bolt update.

Hello good people. Didn't want you to think we forgot about you.. The bolt has been going back and forth between Matt and I. I don't own a 380 gun. I tweaked the bolt for Matt's upper, after an inspection we found out the upper was a little undersized. Matt and I also figured out Matt's barrel...
  20. CoffeeFreak

Nice bit of German WWII STEN History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eDkGAAPA2E

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter