Search results

1. B

Gun Insurance?

I have used both. But never made a claim. Get quotes from both they have slightly different coverage and pricing
  2. B

Burgess 76 parts compatibility?

Who is converting it back to Stemple specs? What are you doing with the Stemple tube?
  3. B

Who is repairing broken Vector Trunion welds now

That’s awesome wish I was closer for a tour! Get to see my Vectors Uzi cousins! Sent them an email today about some HK parts.
  4. B

Trouble with my Reising Model 50

I would give Taylor a call. He is big fan of Reising. Could give advice or you could send to him to fix.
  5. B

port said/ swedish k barrel

Message me when you figure out a price may be interested
  6. B

51k in Florida? Pay to experiment w/ blue ammo

It runs great in my 51k just cut down the bolt to the right length!
  7. B

How Many Types of Cartridges you Reload?

9mm, 223, 308- full auto plinking rounds. Occasionally some hunting rounds 25.06 but a 100 rounds lasts years
  8. B

Reising Model 50 magazine loader

https://keystonearms.com/product-category/reising-smg/page/3/ Look at these 2 types
  9. B

Uzi Recommendations

I just bought a Vector. It ran great during test firing. The prices are all over and climbing.
  10. B

American 180 sub group

Sounds good to me.
  11. B

Have Colt M16A2s broke the $40,000 mark?

I wouldnt pay that! I negotiated a gun he had listed on Sturm. Great conversation and we both made an easy sale.
  12. B

Have Colt M16A2s broke the $40,000 mark?

Sienna Armory has been getting some high prices in transferable guns this week. He is a great seller though! Bought a gun from him Before so his auctions are legit!
  13. B

Talk me out of a M1919a4?

Correct answer is always get both! 1919a4 is a great choice. Hk23e or hk21e is a bunch more $$$.
  14. B

Question on 50BMG brass

People ask all over the place. Seems to sell for around .50 a piece. I used to buy it for $450 per 1k for once fired Lake City shipped.
  15. B

Please Tell Me About Medea M3A1 Grease Gun

They are registered receivers that were Mfg by Medea in the early 80s. They have to be welded together with a parts kit. Just like other sheet metal receivers once they are bent they become a receiver. Seems like a SOT is stirring the pot and making this a pain for the buyer of the gun. He is...
  16. B

What happened to all the M16s?

You are not wrong there. I have always bought off his emails.
  17. B

What happened to all the M16s?

Midwest tactical Atfmachinegun.com. Seems To have regular inventory at similar prices to last year. Call them they get in new inventory regularly.
  18. B

Are any of you guys using a reg sear or pack on the PTR guns? Do you like the PTR

My PTR32 sucks with sear. Sent it in to Ghillibear to try and fix it. The 308 12” barrel gun works good though!
  19. B

New Dillon XL750 up and running

Try out Brazos bullets. They ship in 2-3 weeks and their 115g coated seem to work well. Been loading 4.5g W231 and getting 1150fps.
  20. B

HK MP5 Mags

I bought the 30 and the 40. Had issues in full auto. Had some jams which seem to be issues with the follower tilting. Was using wolf 9mm. They are really tight in the magwell. I have seen a bunch of people that I trust say they work well so not sure if they need to be broken in or something.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter