Search results

1. A&P Mech

Ruger mk2 with Urbach suppressor

Thanks Chris. I really appreciate the information.
  2. A&P Mech

Thanks for the information. I have been digging through the internet and I can't find any information on the Urbach suppressor. I can pick the gun up for $750.00 plus the stamp. It seems like a pretty good deal.
  3. A&P Mech

I am looking at a Ruger mk2 an integral Urbach suppressor. I read a little about Urbach. From what I have gathered he did a lot of HK work but is no longer in business. Does anyone have experience with a Ruger mk2 that has his integral suppressor?
  4. A&P Mech

Any potential m11 owners worried about no more Lage 22 uppers?

I wonder if the current bill working it's way through the Arizona Senate will have any effect on Richard's business? https://legiscan.com/AZ/bill/SB1625/2020 Growning up in Phoenix, I have always thought Arizona would be one of the last 2nd amendment states to stand. I guess I was wrong. To...
  5. A&P Mech

The original factory folder is coming back...

I did ask when I saw it at SHOT. They said that they were not planning to produce a blued version.
  6. A&P Mech

The original factory folder is coming back...

I got the chance to handle one of these at the SHOT show this year. It is very well made. I was impressed with it. The fit and finish was better than my OEM stock currently on my AC556F.
  7. A&P Mech

Bumper plug detent

I am assuming that the staking tool is rarer than unicorn poop. I might try and machine one up. I need to replace my detent.
  8. A&P Mech

Bumper plug detent

According to the post on machinegunboards the back of the reciver is staked to retain the detent. I will take a look at mine and report back. Thanks for the help finding the answer.
  9. A&P Mech

Bumper plug detent

Excellent!
  10. A&P Mech

Bumper plug detent

My Reising is an early blued 28 fin model. It one has one detent at the 3 O-clock position. I am wondering if it comes out the hole it protruding from? Maybe held in my an internal catch?
  11. A&P Mech

Bumper plug detent

Is it possible to replace the detent that keeps the bumper plug from rotating? After every magazine the bumper plug on my Reising vibrates loose and I have to re- tighten it. It isn't obvious to me how the detent is removed from the reciver.
  12. A&P Mech

Lage 22 Kit Loader group buy...

Payment sent.
  13. A&P Mech

Lage 22 Kit Loader group buy...

Email sent
  14. A&P Mech

My stamp arrived!

Thanks for the information! I have a spare firing pin so I might experiment with the oem pin a bit. If the firing pin bends I would assume the gun would no longer fire?
  15. A&P Mech

My stamp arrived!

I did get a couple of 20 rounders and one 12 round magazine with the gun. Next range trip I will give them a try. The gun came with 3 bolts, a spring kit, five 30 round magazines and a titanium firing pin. Did you file 0.030" off the primer side of the pin or the hammer side?
  16. A&P Mech

My stamp arrived!

I'm not sure the date of manufacturer? The serial is in the 10k range.
  17. A&P Mech

My stamp arrived!

My Reising is finally home after an 11 month wait. I was able to make it to the range yesterday to kick the cobwebs out. I would have to say it performed better than expected. Using a 30 round magazine and S&B 230gr fmj, I experienced 3 stoppages out of 200 rounds. I found it more comfortable...
  18. A&P Mech

Sten MK II bayonet on GB

Apex Gun Parts sells original Sten MK2 bayonets. https://www.apexgunparts.com/bayonet-sten-mk-ii-e-marking-no-scabbard.html
  19. A&P Mech

Latest Nfatracker approval times: climbing straight up

The ATF cashed my check 9 months 14 days ago for a form 4 in-state transfer to my trust. It sounds like the wait could take a few more months.
  20. A&P Mech

The UltiMac, a modular Mac upper.

Email sent!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter