Search results

1. T

Uzi Detachable Wood Stock Modification To Fixed Stock Idea

Hello All, Do you think my Uzi detachable wood stock modification idea will meet ATF requirement? I plan to drill a 3/16 inch hole in the middle of the stock, right in front of lever and then install a cross bolt to block the lever from moving forward to detach the stock. Once the bolt is...
  2. T

Please help me to shrink my bolt gap.

Hi All, I finished putting together my Uzi last week. My bolt and top cover gap is .035 inch. I need to shrink the gap down to .010 inch. What is the correct process to shrink my Uzi bolt gap? Should I file #1 tab or #2 tab or both? Thanks, Cal [/IMG]
  3. T

I ordered the wrong feed ramp

Feed Ramp Modification? Hi All, I am working on the full size Uzi part kit reweld project. I have all the parts, but I ordered the wrong feed ramp. I need the smg feed ramp, but I bought the semi-auto feed ramp instead. Can I modify my semi-auto feed ramp to make it work with the smg barrel...
  4. T

Will Sig MPX brace work?

Hello Uzi Talk members, I am putting together my first full size Uzi pistol. I am looking for idea to mount a pistol brace. Most braces require the use of top cover rail and scope. I found the thread from an Uzi Talk member who used the SB Sig MPX brace for his Uzi pistol. Link...
  5. T

8.5 inches barrel question

Hi All, I saw people use 8.5 inches threaded barrel on their full size Uzi. I want to buy one, but it appears to me that once a muzzle device is installed, the barrel nut will not have enough room to unthread completely from the front trunnion to remove the barrel. Am I right? Thanks, Cal

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter