Recent content by Benaj

1. B

Gun Insurance?

I have used both. But never made a claim. Get quotes from both they have slightly different coverage and pricing
  2. B

Burgess 76 parts compatibility?

Who is converting it back to Stemple specs? What are you doing with the Stemple tube?
  3. B

Who is repairing broken Vector Trunion welds now

That’s awesome wish I was closer for a tour! Get to see my Vectors Uzi cousins! Sent them an email today about some HK parts.
  4. B

Trouble with my Reising Model 50

I would give Taylor a call. He is big fan of Reising. Could give advice or you could send to him to fix.
  5. B

port said/ swedish k barrel

Message me when you figure out a price may be interested
  6. B

51k in Florida? Pay to experiment w/ blue ammo

It runs great in my 51k just cut down the bolt to the right length!
  7. B

How Many Types of Cartridges you Reload?

9mm, 223, 308- full auto plinking rounds. Occasionally some hunting rounds 25.06 but a 100 rounds lasts years
  8. B

Reising Model 50 magazine loader

https://keystonearms.com/product-category/reising-smg/page/3/ Look at these 2 types
  9. B

Uzi Recommendations

I just bought a Vector. It ran great during test firing. The prices are all over and climbing.
  10. B

American 180 sub group

Sounds good to me.
  11. B

Have Colt M16A2s broke the $40,000 mark?

I wouldnt pay that! I negotiated a gun he had listed on Sturm. Great conversation and we both made an easy sale.
  12. B

Have Colt M16A2s broke the $40,000 mark?

Sienna Armory has been getting some high prices in transferable guns this week. He is a great seller though! Bought a gun from him Before so his auctions are legit!
  13. B

Talk me out of a M1919a4?

Correct answer is always get both! 1919a4 is a great choice. Hk23e or hk21e is a bunch more $$$.
  14. B

Question on 50BMG brass

People ask all over the place. Seems to sell for around .50 a piece. I used to buy it for $450 per 1k for once fired Lake City shipped.
  15. B

Please Tell Me About Medea M3A1 Grease Gun

They are registered receivers that were Mfg by Medea in the early 80s. They have to be welded together with a parts kit. Just like other sheet metal receivers once they are bent they become a receiver. Seems like a SOT is stirring the pot and making this a pain for the buyer of the gun. He is...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter