Recent content by bayoutank

1. bayoutank

Ingram M-10 Conversion Unit Question

Thanks everyone for your input, much appreciated. -B
  2. bayoutank

Thanks, nice catch on the cocking knob, just looked like a blob to me. So I am really just short the replacement magazine release. The 9mm mags with the insert do not catch on the standard release so they must have made one specific to the conversion.
  3. bayoutank

Reaching out to the think tank with a question. Does anybody have the parts list of the original Ingram M-10 Conversion Unit kits? I know it has the Upper with barrel, Bolt, Bolt spring assembly and Magazine adapter. I think it should also come with a magazine latch adapter but I am not sure...
  4. bayoutank

Looking for 75mm scope caps

Looks like Butler Creek only goes up to 51mm. Has anyone seen one for 75mm?
  5. bayoutank

MAC 10 Receiver Pin Upgrade Options

As always thanks for the suggestions, will try some out.
  6. bayoutank

MAC 10 Receiver Pin Upgrade Options

I am looking for options for an upgraded receiver pin for my MAC 10. Something that would also work with my Lage uppers but not use a ball/detent. Easy to remove with gloves on etc. Thought I would ask the thinktank before I head out to the garage and go DIY.
  7. bayoutank

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

Great suggestion, any brands in particular?
  8. bayoutank

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

Any suggestions for a suppressor for the 10/15? What are you currently running or planning to run? Its just not right for this to be a one stamp rifle. About to purchase one while waiting for my 10/15. -b
  9. bayoutank

Max-11/15 on pigs

Just change the "studio" to "www". -B
  10. bayoutank

Ammo purchasing options

Update on the ammo. I purchased the 9mm Luger 115 Grain FMJ by PMC and it ran fine in the Uzi and Lage Upper Max 10/31. The only comment I have is that it left a lot of black residue, very dirty ammo. I am going to keep going through the list and post the results.
  11. bayoutank

Ammo purchasing options

I would have loved to grab some of that Swiss 9mm
  12. bayoutank

Ammo purchasing options

Thanks and most of these have 124gr options, good to know about the aluminum.
  13. bayoutank

Ammo purchasing options

Just curious if I could get a few opinions about some of the ammo out there for full auto UZI's. First off I normally only shoot S&B but I have run some Winchester, Remington range grade, Aguila and Monarch steel case just to test if they will work. My UZI chewed them up and spit them out with...
  14. bayoutank

Congrats Lage MFG!

RTFM :) - Not sure if this is the same for all of the 5.56 uppers but it should be close in specifications. #315 and patiently waiting.......... https://www.max-11.com/Instructions/MAX-1115%20Manual.RevD.pdf
  15. bayoutank

Congrats Lage MFG!

Its a Christmas miracle!!!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter