What's the coolest MAC video ever?

rsideout

UZI Talk Life Member
I always liked this scene from McQ. Just something about John Wayne's cool demeanor and response after shooting a MAC! The car chase on the beach was also pretty good.

Last edited:

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
From an old Brigade Quartermasters (werbells sons company) video, filmed on the farm in powder springs. The M10 he’s shooting has a unique stock, M11/9 style, has the extra armpit loop and opens easily with one finger (only locks open, not closed).

If anyone knows where the M11/NINE shirts they’re wearing with the skull with bullet holes came from, please let me know

Adding this for good measure… gotta love that intro music.

Last edited:

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
I always liked this scene from McQ. Just something about John Wayne's cool demeanor and response after shooting a MAC! The car chase on the beach was also pretty good.

I love that scene. The movie was just on in my local so I watched it just to see that scene and the beach scene. It was the introduction of the MAC to the general public and no one can make a MAC look cooler than John Wayne.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
I love that scene. The movie was just on in my local so I watched it just to see that scene and the beach scene. It was the introduction of the MAC to the general public and no one can make a MAC look cooler than John Wayne.
I’ve noticed there is a very very slight cut right when JW starts to magdump the Ingram, I’m thinking he may have reacted to the initial muzzle climb of the gun and they cut it to make it look more easily controllable.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I don't know about "cool" but I always remember the mutant Nazi massacre scene from An American Werewof in London. Scariest scene in the movie.

Last edited:

brenbuilds

UZI Talk Supporter
I don't know about "cool" but I always remember the mutant Mazi massacre scene from An American Werewof in London. Scariest scene in the movie.

Great movie and definitely the scene that really stood out for me. Complete non sequitur One of the mutants even has a STERLING L2A3.

I've always enjoyed the Phone booth scene from Falling Down. The duck taped stock is nice touch.

Slowmo

Garand Thumb is a bit gun-bro for my taste, but I'm a sucker for the opening sequence. Also at about 4:30 he does a 50rd mag dump to very good effect.

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Maybe not be best but sure has a lot of MAC's in it.

Final shootout in EXTREAME PREDJUDICE

Lots of Macs through out the last scene.
Maybe the most I've ever seen in one shootout sceen.
classic 1987 action flick

Nick Nolte, Powers Booth, Michael Ironside & and a bunch of other 80's action stars you will remember from other movies & 80's comedies.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Maybe not be best but sure has a lot of MAC's in it.

Final shootout in EXTREAME PREDJUDICE

Lots of Macs through out the last scene.
Maybe the most I've ever seen in one shootout sceen.
classic 1987 action flick

Nick Nolte, Powers Booth, Michael Ironside & and a bunch of other 80's action stars you will remember from other movies & 80's comedies.

Good gracious, there's a whole lot of everything in that scene. You don't see mac vs beltfed where the mac wins every day!

root

UZI Talk Supporter
Ya saw it in the theater and it blew my mind as a older teen.
Then wore out the VHS and now I have it on DVD.

whole movie is worth a watch non stop action with all the classic guns & actors.
Almost like they told Stembridge rentals to just bring us a semi truck of what ever ya got we'll make it work.

PULP FICTION Mac was for sale on,GB for the longest time,for 30k with the wrong can.
Not sure if it sold.

Another good one TRUE LIES with Jamie Lee Curtis drops ithe Mac down the stairs.

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
I think the only thing that will top the max-11/15 is a AM180 or AA12 upper for me.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter