Thinking of selling my M11/smg.

atakk

Thinking of selling my Cobray M11/smg refurbished by Practical Solutions with six 50 round shockwave mags) with Lage Max31 upper with eight 71 rounds drums and a SABRE 5.56 upper. All work fine. Just thinking about it.

SecondAmend

I believe that the current economic and political uncertainties are very bad for both buying and selling machine guns.

MHO, YMMV, etc.

A&S Conversions

UZI Talk Life Member
My question is, why do you want to sell? Are you board with it? Is there another toy that you are interested in? Or do you need the funds for other things that might not be as fun?

Of course you can make much more money selling your accessories individually than selling the entire package. It seems to net more with starting at $1.00 and listing just the gun for longer than a week. Or you can sell it here to someone that wants to own it and shoot it, rather than an investor type. I would imagine that you will get some messages here with offers. Whatever you decide to do, I sincerely wish you luck with your decision.

Scott

pjm204

I think about selling mine as well. I use it maybe once a year. Instead though I'll probably buy the Max-10/15 when my number comes up and not use that much as well haha.

SecondAmend

I think about selling mine as well. I use it maybe once a year. Instead though I'll probably buy the Max-10/15 when my number comes up and not use that much as well haha.

That "ha, ha" might be more truth than you think. I've got an M16 in which I have shot less than 200 rounds of 5.56/.223 ammo in in the last three years. Thousands of rounds of .22LR and probably more than two thousand rounds of 9mm though. So I have zero interest in getting a 5.56 MAX11A1/15 upper for my M11-380.
MHO, YMMV, etc. Be well.

Ge-mini-gun

I sold both my M11 and M10 last year…hadn’t shot either in close to two years. Broke up the M11 and made probably $3k more than what I wanted for the total package. Had Lage 9 and 22 with dedicated upper, folding stock, dozen or so 22 mags and a bunch of 9 mags (30 and 50 rd) as well as loaders. Truly don’t miss either and glad I sold when I did…as others have mentioned the economy isn’t the greatest now. Good luck

cajun 22

UZI Talk Life Member
I sold a M11-nine last year. Had It for about 6 years and shot it a lot. Doubled my money. I do miss it sometimes but not really bad. It went to a good home. I had all the Lage goodies, CFW bolts, and including the Max 11/15 that shot really smooth.

I also have an M-16 and decided it could do all the mac could do and more. I'm at 9 calibers so far and could be more. This is the direction I decided to move in.

Good Luck

SecondAmend

I sold a M11-nine last year. Had It for about 6 years and shot it a lot. Doubled my money. I do miss it sometimes but not really bad. It went to a good home. I had all the Lage goodies, CFW bolts, and including the Max 11/15 that shot really smooth.

I also have an M-16 and decided it could do all the mac could do and more. I'm at 9 calibers so far and could be more. This is the direction I decided to move in.

Good Luck

I bought my M11-380 in 2015; so I could get a nice bump if I sold it, but I keep it as my compact PDW example gun and shoot it occasionally. For the M16, I'm at four calibers: .223/5.56x45; .22LR; 9mm; and .45ACP. I had 7.62x39 for several years but my upper did not feed steel case ammo and brass 7.62x39 wasn't worth the cost, so I got rid of that upper and mags.
MHO, YMMV, etc.

stevo

I have a postie M-16 that I abuse. Ran it so much at the last Knob Creek that we broke the bolt! You guys should check out the 50rd Blitz Mag-7 that a buddy of mine developed. All steel construction, patented follower design, easy to load and only slightly longer than a 30rd mag. He’s getting a lot of interest from govt’s around the world as well as many many agencies here. I have an M-11 with that Max-31C upper on it and love it. Toying with the idea of getting a M-11A1 and the Max-15 for it…..love the way that little package looks!

Tinman45

What uncertainty? No real laws coming through.

The interesting thing is going to be if SCOTUS is serious about the whole “strict scrutiny” thing and winds up applying it to the NFA, as at least one challenge is in the pipeline. Will I be bummed that my MAC is suddenly worth the $800 it always should have been? I doubt it. I’ll be too busy lining all my AR’s up at the drill press.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter