Max-31A spotted on Sportsman Channel

Shattered

Well, OK.. I might have had something to do with it. Cam & Co on the Sportsman Channel stuck the pic I uploaded to the "Weekend at the Range" segment on yesterday's show. Mrs Shattered was aiming my Max-31A downrange on April Fool's day at Metacon Gun Club while I snapped a few pics. She had no idea the pics would be on national TV...

The show can be downloaded from NRA NEWS, Cam & Co. It's the Monday show... 4/8/13. She's kinda wadded up that she got caught holding the mag... 15 minute mark.

Concorde

Moderator, UZI Talk Life Member,
The scrolling photos while Ted N is talking? Hard for these old eyes to make it out...

Shattered

Heh...no. Cam just came back from commercial and the pic popped up. Wife shown from the right side, showing off the Max-31A quite nicely. I specified exactly what she was shooting with the pic submission but Cam made no mention of the firearm... Just that she looked to be enjoying the weekend at the range.

NRA would probably pull the format if Cam told the American people a chickza was enjoying a submachine gun.

Shattered

Apparently, the on-line show is an almost 3 hour show and what shows up on TV has been edited to 1 hour. I'm letting the online show run now... I'll post an update on the correct time. Meanwhile, here's the pic that Cam showed the Fudd world...

DSC05550_zpsc28d2cca.jpg

Last edited:

Shattered

Huh... apparently, the online show is a completely different show. Nothing on the online show is similar to the TV show... oh well. At least the pic is up here now, even if I can't find an exact copy online of the TV show... wonder if it would come up under VOD? I'll check DirecTV tonite.

Meanwhile, gotta get my shirt in gear for the Creek.

Shattered

Oh, I intend to... The 1919 group meets up at the "Y" at noon on Saturday and we usually slide on down to bug everybody a bit afterwards.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter