MAC Reference Material

Remo Williams 1

While cleaning out the closet for the first time in years, I came across some MAC 10 reference material and several RPB foldout catalogs along with an Etcetra flyer (they specialized in MAC stuff). I don’t have access to a scanner but if somebody is interested is scanning and posting to this forum, I can mail them out. I do want them back after. Thanks.

JohnnyE

UZI Talk Supporter
I have a really nice scanner at work, handling up to 11x17 sheets, plus I can OCR what I scan. If this fits your bill, PM me.

JohnnyE

UZI Talk Supporter
Half an hour and noting in my inbox. Maybe there will be something when I check tomorrow. Gotta sign off now due to an early start tomorrow.

KickStand

UZI Talk Life Member
You can use your phone (via an application) to scan documents/photos and upload. They work good too. There’s more than a few apps and I’m sure some of them are free.

Member13

In for getting them and scanning for the masses.....I know there are ones before me. PM me or email [email@yahoo.com[/email]

Last edited:

JohnnyE

UZI Talk Supporter
While cleaning out the closet for the first time in years, I came across some MAC 10 reference material and several RPB foldout catalogs along with an Etcetra flyer (they specialized in MAC stuff). I don’t have access to a scanner but if somebody is interested is scanning and posting to this forum, I can mail them out. I do want them back after. Thanks.

Hey Remo, the job is almost complete. I messed up the scan of the large folded Et Cetera piece so I'll have to rescan that this week. For now, I have to figure out how to upload files larger than the Uzitalk's max file size of about 97k. These files are all several MB each.

Anyone have a recommendation?

Concorde

Moderator, UZI Talk Life Member,
Link to those files is now also on MAC10TALK (same as UziTalk) reference page: http://mac10talk.com/

EDIT: IT LOOKS LIKE THE NEW UZITALK WEBSITE FORMAT NO LONGER HAS A mac10talk.com lead-in page... it's gone.

I've gone ahead and added a link to them on the Manuals & Articles page (near the top) at www.MAC-11.info

Last edited:

JohnFreeman

UZI Talk Supporter
That price list is ... breathtaking.
Shoulda coulda woulda --- and did, but boy did that wait cost me!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter