Long shot I know but is anyone making Uzi Grease gun lowers anymore?

skiboatsp

UZI Talk Supporter
Nice! ... So you don’t want to work on Suomi drum mag conversion for the Reising? Some folks had made it work well... I would buy some for sure... they go for about $500-$650 each! Be a Great $$$ maker for folks with real skills/time/experience! Just saying.
For 45 acp they are probably not using Suomi drums.

Galil#1

O right my error:
Suomi drum for UZI.
&
Thompson drum for Reising.

Galil#1

Ok sucks big ones can't find/buy a GG lower set for the UZI SMG...

navgunner

UZI Talk Life Member
I found one of these “grease gun” uzi lowers at this weekend’s Tulsa wanamaker gun show for $400. I really considered buying it but ultimately passed. The gentleman may still have it. If someone here is interested and wants me to try and find out, send me a PM or call my cell if you already have my #

Galil#1

I'm just surprised that with over 20,000 members we are still unable to build a list.
^^^^^^^^^
YES Exactly!
WoW over 20K!
Reckon be a Big PITA to find .45 UZI barrels and bolts and make the special mod grip itself... for a true plug & play kit... ?

ktk120

Last I heard the guy that took over vector was working on making a run of them. Practical also had a list going you can get on but last i heard it was probably not enough interest for a run. I also want one.

SecondAmend

After ProMag came out with their 22 round .45 ACP Uzi mag, any interest that I had in a separate lower for M3 mags dropped to zero.
MHO, YMMV, etc.

Galil#1

After ProMag came out with their 22 round .45 ACP Uzi mag, any interest that I had in a separate lower for M3 mags dropped to zero.
MHO, YMMV, etc.
^^^^^^^^ Yes indeed... ProMag and only 22 rounds is a weak compromise & poor substitute vs. real GG 30 round mags IMHO.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter