Length of pull with various stocks?

Stefan1235

I have an M10/45 and M11/9 inbound, curious about the OEM stock length of pull when extended and aftermarket stocks length of pull when extended/unfolded. I usually prefer a short length of pull and I’ve seen threads on other forums where folks say the Lage stocks are too long.

If you wouldn’t mind measuring your setup and posting here I’d greatly appreciate it, will help me decide on a stock to buy.

Thanks!

Stefan1235

Lage sells stocks of various lengths so I'm not sure that makes sense.
Right but they don’t list the length of pull for any of them. I understand that once you know one you can figure out the others, but what’s the overall length of pull unfolded for their standard M11/9 9.5” “k” stock for example?

Or what’s the length of pull with their collapsing stock? Or PS mini uzi style folding stock?

Tons of options out there…

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Gotcha. You can email Richard and he can tell you for any given stock and gun. I've asked this before and gotten the answer. They seem to sell more stocks than stock broker!

skoda

UZI Talk Life Member
The OEM stock is useless so there is no point in measuring that one. Really, the ergonomics of the factory stock are terrible and you will want to change it.

My M10 with a fixed Lage stock with TWO spacers is about 16", with a PS Uzi its about 15 1/3"

My M11/9 with folding Lage and no spacers is 16" and PS Uzi is 17"

The long back end of the 11/9 makes a big difference in LOP.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter