Largest MAC Collection ? in US

plodder

UZI Talk Supporter
macguy: Now I get the connection: Stepan's "Auto" Service. I wondered how a car repair shop got involved with MACs :twoguns

Is all the information and services offered on your website (http://www.macmanworld.com/home) still accurate and available?

Galil#1

+2
Badass indeed... if 2010 was/is recent, bit concerned too if accurate and good to go for services now? Anyone had direct recent service/transactions?

gww250

If it really is Randal posting he'd be about 75 now so don't know how active he is. It shows his license expired 2020. If it's really him, he does know his stuff. There used to be bunch of MAC owners in Vegas going back to the mid seventies.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
Can confirm. I just bought a Mac from an owner from that area in the 70s that had crazy accessories.

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,
Welcome macguy!
Excellent to have your knowledge and experience here.
Thanks for joining us.

macguy

HE is ALIVE !!

If it really is Randal posting he'd be about 75 now so don't know how active he is. It shows his license expired 2020. If it's really him, he does know his stuff. There used to be bunch of MAC owners in Vegas going back to the mid seventies.

Why, yes; I am still a live and doing what I can to keep the Ingram M's alive and working. As to being 75 years, that is correct. I still, work on any Ingram, Uzi, and reising firearms that people need help with. As to my FFL, it is still current, so keep those cards and letters coming in.

R.J. Stepan
for a smile, try Macmanworld.com, it is old and still up and working?

macguy

Texas Mac 10 extractor:
To owner of a TX Mac who wanted an extractor for his .45acp; Well I did check and I do have a cast extractor, it may need to be fitted to your upper. If it is stilled required
contact me at spymaster@netzero.net and we can try arrange to take care of this matter for you.

R.J. Stepan

macguy

Jmacken37;
Just to pull your exhaust, I can't drive a M!ATAS, I am forced to drive a GT350

macguy

ktk120

I know this has been asked but I cant find it in the search. Do you have a ballpark of how many of each type of MAC is on the NFA registry as a transferable?

Galil#1

You would think the ATF should be required to post such stats on it's website? They post all other types of stats...

ktk120

They post total number but dont break it down by type of MG.

Galil#1

O okay, it's government what do expect truth and accountability? Least they fart out that one stat.

macguy

This is to the Ingram owner who requires a safety for his Texas Mac pistol. This part is out of stock, a safety similar to the one in the open bolt pistols could be made to work in your firearm
macguy

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter