HK MP5 Platform (transferable full auto options)

colossians323

Wow, talk about comprehension issues. I never said that Reuben was the cause of the gray areas or a crook in post 35. He was not the original manufacturer or register of these MGs.

Right back at ya
You misread what I wrote.
Reuben wouldn't deal in something he did not mfg that was shady
Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

charlie0369

I bought a sear last year. It came with a trigger pack, but at the end of the day it’s the sear that’s most coveted. You can put it into any pack style and move to from gun to gun. I’ve bought 3 ptr guns just to serve as hosts. If i owned an HK host i’d never shoot it cause i don’t want to fck up an expensive host. Ptr-9ct, ptr-105(8” .308) ptr-32 (x39) and soon a ptr 9kt. The 9mm’s come ready for FA, and the other two just require a bolt carrier/weld and maybe some new rollers to set gap. That’s my take on hk sears/guns/packs. YMMV. For me practicality (being able to shoot the snot out of this expensive ass piece of metal) was more important than price. But i lucked out and got a good deal on one. What is your price range OP?

Last edited:

Renegade

UZI Talk Supporter, , Semper Vigilo
Right back at ya

Except he has dealt in the types of guns referred to as grey in this thread.

Kramer

Right back at ya

Listen D-bag, you stated that "he is not a crook" and that implies that I was claiming he was one and I never said that. Go back again and re-read my post, which was about "grey area" guns and had nothing to do with Reuben himself.

colossians323

Listen D-bag, you stated that "he is not a crook" and that implies that I was claiming he was one and I never said that. Go back again and re-read my post, which was about "grey area" guns and had nothing to do with Reuben himself.

Okay

root

UZI Talk Supporter
In a world of comprehension we don't.

We are H&K and we hate you!.

No dog in this fight I just couldn't help myself. Lol

Ya I too passed on the m16 pa collection.
What boggles my mind are the guys that bought them and are bragging up they own them on the internet.

It's one reason the batfe has been requiring pix of certain guns the last few years.
They do and are know to remove a socalled grey gun when they finally notice it if it can't be corrected.

Thankfully they don't have a agent with a dedicated job of just comparing forms transfer to transfer.
At least i don't think they do.

Rich

Fishman

If your argument starts with "listen D-bag", you've already lost the argument.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter