Search results

1. O

PC3C Subgun on 28 March is Canceled

The PC3C Subgun Match on 28 March at Adams County Sport Handgunners Association in Gardners PA is canceled.
  2. O

Better Uzi Sear Pin?

I just broke a second Uzi Sear Pin during a Match? I replaced the lower and kept going. It was a German Lower on a GI. Last year, I broke on an original IMI FA. They both broke at the notch on the pin. Is this a design flaw or a bad batch of pins? Are 147s 9mm too much for the Uzi? Does...
  3. O

Pennsylvania Subgun & Pistol Caliber Carbine 2019 Match Schedule

Pennsylvania Subgun & Pistol Caliber Carbine 2019 Match Schedule Here are the first match dates with locations that are locked in, more to follow, Watch the Pennsylvania Class III Competitors (PC3C) facebook page for additional match dates: https://www.facebook.com/subgunners Saturday...
  4. O

Uzi in 45ACP vs 9mm

I was very impressed with the Uzi in 45 ACP with GG Mags. I tried it in a Subgun competition yesterday for the first time. I was very impressed. It was accurate, reliable, stable, with quick mag changes. Also, no issues with the grip safety when swapping back and forth between strong hand...
  5. O

SeeAll Open Sight for Subgun Competition class?

What class would the Seeall open sight be for Subgun Competions, iron or Optics? https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/04/jeremy-s/gear-review-see-all-open-sight/ Thanks,
  6. O

Subgun, PCC Match Saturday, 22 September, near Gettysburg PA

Subgun & Pistol Caliber Carbine Saturday, 22 September 2018 1000-1700 Location: Adams County Sport Handgunners Association Range, 1540 Upper Bermudian Rd Gardners, PA 17324 Competition Classes: (1) Subgun Iron Sight (2) Subgun Optical Sight (3) Pistol Caliber Carbine (Rifle in Pistol...
  7. O

Berry 9mm 124 Gr Hollow Base Round Nose Thick Plate

Has anyone tried the Berry 9mm 124 Gr Hollow Base Round Nose Thick Plate? Are they any different than the other Berry 124 grain bullets, more consistent, more accurate? Thanks
  8. O

Subgun, PCC Match, near Gettysburg PA, Saturday 14 July, 1000, rain or shine

I hope that a few forum members can make it. We will have lots of steel, plates, poppers, spinners and stars. The club is very close to Gettysburg PA, I will post directions. Subgun & Pistol Caliber Carbine Match Information Saturday, 14 July 2018, 1000-1700 Location: Adams County...
  9. O

Pennsylvania Subgun & Pistol Caliber Carbine 2018 Match Schedule

Pennsylvania Subgun & Pistol Caliber Carbine 2018 Match Schedule Sponsored by the Pennsylvania Class III Competitors (PC3C) https://www.facebook.com/subgunners Sunday, 29 April 2018, 0900-1600 Location: Mainville Sportsman Club Range Fire Ln Road Mainville PA, 17815 Sunday, 27 May...
  10. O

IWI Tavor 9mm Mags in 9mm Colt AR or SMG?

Has anyone tried the IWI 32 Round Tavor 9mm Mags in their 9mm Colt AR or SMG? The 9mm Tavor Mags are supposed to be "Colt Style" 9mm Mags, I was wondering if they work and are reliable? IWI make pretty good stuff and these mags seem to be less expensive than original Colt 9mm SMG Mags...
  11. O

Need Address for Phoenix Armory, Houston Texas,

I am helping a friend do a Form 4 for a tube MP 40 made by Phoenix Armory in Houston Texas, The Form 3 just has Phoenix Armory, Houston TX Does anyone have their address for the Form 4? I understand that they are out of business, Thanks,
  12. O

Any original MP2s or MP2A1s on the Registry

I was just curious if there are any original military German MP2 Uzi subguns on the Registry? Or other Original Military Issue guns? I just ordered the book, does it tell who made the MP2? Thanks Pat
  13. O

BWE Firearms, Uzi Magic, Old Gun Now Like New!

i just want to say thanks to Richard, I got my old GI RR Uzi back yesterday and it looked like a "New in the Box" Subgun. The difference is that this one runs and will keep running for a long time. His work is amazing. I wish that I had taken before and after photos. Here is what he did...
  14. O

Broke my CS Uzi Drum LINKs, need photo

Shot my Uzi Drum in my AR, the bolt caught the top dummy round and pulled out the wire, I ended up with a bunch of loose washers and dummy rounds. It looks like I can put the dummy rounds back and recrimp them? But I need to see how it should look and where the small washer spacers go? Can...
  15. O

New Form 4 trust, maybe a dumb question,

i read the instructions and everything on line. The two ATF copies and other forms are straight forward. My question is on the CLEO copy, Why is there a signature block for approval by the ATF when you mail the CLEO form to the CLEO and not the ATF? Also, does the seller (transferor) need...
  16. O

Uzi, lead cast reloads,

Last year, I shot thousands of 9mm reloads out of my subguns and pistols. It was mostly Berry 124 and 147. They work great in my IMI FA Model A. Recently, I have been shooting some 124 grain Round Nose with a Hi-Tek coating that I cast with a good friend. I am using 4.1 Grains of...
  17. O

Gun Militaria Show Dillsburg PA this weekend

Gun Military Show Feb 18th - 19th, 2017 Monaghan Township Fire Hall 245 W Siddonsburg Road Dillsburg, Pennsylvania 17019 Vendor 100+ Tables Hours Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm Sunday 9:00am – 3:00pm Admission General: $5.00
  18. O

Best source, price, on shipped on 308 pulled bullets

Looking for cheap bullets for reloading to feed a 7.62 NATO belt fed, Pat
  19. O

UZI 100rd Beta C- Mag Customer Support

Well, I called the company in GA and found that are extremely helpful and nice. The mag worked great the first couple of times, then I had jams. They said send it back, they offer a lifetime warranty. I talked to the tech rep and he gave me some good information on the cause of my problem...
  20. O

Best Subgun Lube or Grease?

I was just curious what folks consider the best lube for a subgun. I have and Uzi and a M11/9 MAX31 and have used a number of things. Grease, Rifle (Big Old Can, Army Issue from the 50s') used on my M1 LSA CLP Hoppe's Number 9 Oil Marvels Oil Weapons Shield both the oil and grease Tetra...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter