Search results

1. A&P Mech

Ruger mk2 with Urbach suppressor

I am looking at a Ruger mk2 an integral Urbach suppressor. I read a little about Urbach. From what I have gathered he did a lot of HK work but is no longer in business. Does anyone have experience with a Ruger mk2 that has his integral suppressor?
  2. A&P Mech

Bumper plug detent

Is it possible to replace the detent that keeps the bumper plug from rotating? After every magazine the bumper plug on my Reising vibrates loose and I have to re- tighten it. It isn't obvious to me how the detent is removed from the reciver.
  3. A&P Mech

My stamp arrived!

My Reising is finally home after an 11 month wait. I was able to make it to the range yesterday to kick the cobwebs out. I would have to say it performed better than expected. Using a 30 round magazine and S&B 230gr fmj, I experienced 3 stoppages out of 200 rounds. I found it more comfortable...
  4. A&P Mech

Max-11K MCX?

I was goofing off in the garage today and decided to fabricate a stock adapter to mount a SIG MCX stock to my Max-11K. The picatinny rail on the back of the stock adapter allows the stock to be mounted at couple of different heights. I hope to get out to the range this weekend to give it a whirl.
  5. A&P Mech

Max11/15 serial #00154

Max11/15 serial #00154 was lost in shipping last weekend. I am not sure if it is laying on the floor in some USPS warehouse or if it was stole a long the way. I would like to ask everyone to keep an eye out for it. I wouldn’t be surprised to see it turn up for sell on a website by someone that...
  6. A&P Mech

Unfired?

I just received an FNC that I purchased based on a couple of fuzzy online pictures to use as a host gun. I wasn't really expecting it to be all that nice. Upon initial inspection the gun was pretty dusty but appeared to be in excellent shape. I field stripped it to clean and inspect it further...
  7. A&P Mech

FNC Sear

I just picked up a very nice fixed stock FNC. I am now on the hunt for a sear, preferably on a form 3. Anyone have a any leads on one for sale?
  8. A&P Mech

Lage Max11SK

For about 8 weeks I have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new Max11SK. As of this evening that wait came to a glorious end. I am sure no one will be surprised to hear that the fit and finish is typical of a Lage product and it appears to be top notch. It feels much lighter and better...
  9. A&P Mech

My eyes are burning.

So after a 1 year and 3 week wait on a form 4, I brought my first suppressor home on Friday of last week. :twoguns I could hardly wait to empty some brass to the sweet sound of silence. I just got back from the range and I am surprised with the amount of gas that ended up in my eyes. It was bad...
  10. A&P Mech

First Suppressor!

I finally decided to pick up a suppressor for my M11-9. I picked up a Thomson Machine SG2. The plan is to use it with both my Lage 9mm and .22 uppers. I have zero experience with suppressors so I want to ask if there is anything special that is required in the use or care of the can? What ammo...
  11. A&P Mech

My version of a Lage/Butler Creek Adaptor

Two years ago at the SAR show in Phoenix I purchased an adaptor from Richard that would allow me to load my M11/22 mags with a Butler Creek 10-22 loader. To my dismay when I returned back to Colorado it had been crushed in my suitcase. I was able to glue it back together but it didn’t seem to...
  12. A&P Mech

CAD + 3D printer = Mag follower

A while back I picked up a small pile of PAM2 magazines for my M11/9 that someone had “modified” by cutting the springs down to reduce the pressure needed to load them. I am not sure why they didn’t just use a loader but hey I got them cheap! I replaced the springs with some springs that I...
  13. A&P Mech

Champion Magazine Loader

I was looking for another Butler Creek magazine loader to use with my Lage 22 mags when I ran across the Champion Magazine Loader at a local sporting goods store. I have loaded a few mags with it and so far it seems to work great. I haven't had a chance to function check the loaded mags at the...
  14. A&P Mech

First time at the range.

After 307 days of waiting I received my stamp this week! I spent an evening earlier this week getting all the Lage goodies assembled onto my new M11. I was able to sneak out of work a bit early today to take it to the range for the first time. I really wasn’t sure what to expect. I have read a...
  15. A&P Mech

Suomi mag price check

I am looking to pick up a few Suomi drums and stick mags to have on hand when I receive my amp-11. Centerfire systems has the drums for $24.99 and the sticks for $15.99 each. Is this a good price?
  16. A&P Mech

Max-11/22 in an M-11 upper?

Will a max-11/22 kit work in the stock M-11 upper? I have not received my max-11/22 kit yet, but would like to be able to use it in my Max-11 and stock M-11 uppers. :thinking
  17. A&P Mech

Centurion Arms HK style iron sights?

Has anyone used the Centurion Arms HK diopter iron sights? I have been thinking about getting a set for my MAX-11 flat top. I have never seen a set in person and I am a bit unsure of the quality.
  18. A&P Mech

Replacement Springs?

Does anyone know a source for replacement springs for the Recon Ordnance PAM mags?
  19. A&P Mech

Time Line Update

My time line looks like this. I mailed the funds to the private party on 4-1-11. The seller mailed the form 4 on 4-5-11. ATF cashed the $200 check on 4-12-11. The form 4 went pending 5-5-11 Approved 7-1-11 I am now waiting for the forms to show up so the seller can ship the gun to my dealer...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter